Why the Dangerous Toys song "Demon Bell" listed as GNR

METWO

Demon Bell by Dangerous Toys, from the SHOCKER movie soundtarck , why does the home page of this site list this a song by GNR, they would never sink to the level of covering a minor league act like Dangerous Toys? - This bands biggest claim to fame may have been a guiatrist with black curly hair and a singer with straight reddish/blonde hair ( remind you of anybody)

This whole mess just cheapens Guns N Roses legacy...

here is a link to MP3 samples of the shocker soundtrack , Featuring Demon Bell by Dangerous Toys

http://www.mp3search.ru/album.html?ref=6994&id=27491

the song was not written by GNR, here is the official word from dangerous toys

....Also song "Demon Bell," written by the band along with Desmond Child (Kiss,Bon Jovi) and included on 1990's Wes Craven Horror film "Shocker," (the band's first and only soundtrack release).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=49435733

here is a link to this sites home page, listing this song as a rare Guns N Roses track, although it does credit dangerous Toys which only further confuses the situation ( what does a Dangerous Toys song have to do with Guns N Roses rarities? , apparently nothing, so why is it posted in this section?)

http://mygnr.com/next/next.html

Guns N Roses wannabes Dangerous Toys ( late 80's) still living of this weak trait, stop posting their music for them,

443553099_l.jpg

Edited by METWO

what a great website you have here, dedicated to misinformation

if you are gonna credit GNR with songs that are not theirs, why don't you at least pick some that have some musical ability involved in them...............people actually think that piece of shit is a GNR song

I liked Dangerous Toys when they came out in '89. THeir first CD is pretty good and I still listen to it occasionally. He and axl do sound similar and it's no big deal for people to make the mistake of a badly recorded sound bite from a song. You need to just calm down, and finding this doesn't take balls.

what a great website you have here, dedicated to misinformation

if you are gonna credit GNR with songs that are not theirs, why don't you at least pick some that have some musical ability involved in them...............people actually think that piece of shit is a GNR song

Its called a mistake.

EDIT> by the way who the fuck are you to make comments about this website?? :fuckyou:

Edited by Jmm

It's obviously a mistake.

this may be true, but it remains posted

I see new fans at least once a week on the net posting requests for this rare GNR track

it needs to come down

we have a whole new generation of Guns N Roses fans, that don't have the priveledge( because of age), of knowing the bands complete history, they are easily decieved, and believe because the song is posted on a rather large GNR site, it must really be them

I see new fans at least once a week on the net posting requests for this rare GNR track

it needs to come down

we have a whole new generation of Guns N Roses fans, that don't have the priveledge( because of age), of knowing the bands complete history, they are easily decieved, and believe because the song is posted on a rather large GNR site, it must really be them

Would it make you feel better if I took Madison out back and whipped her 30 times?

People make mistakes sometimes man. Maybe you are the first whose brought it to their attention, and now it will be fixed.

chillzzzz homie.

it needs to come down

For a noob, your starting off on the right foot to getting banned.

Guest JohnUlmer

It says they covered it, NOT wrote it; and there is a link to a sample of the song. I haven't listened to it, but I'm assuming it would be correct.

It says they covered it, NOT wrote it; and there is a link to a sample of the song. I haven't listened to it, but I'm assuming it would be correct.

they did noy cover a dangerous toys song

listen to it, the link plays Dangerous Toys, not Guns N Roses

You found a mistake, now fuck off. :fuckyou:

Dude just let it go!!! What the fuck does that matter!?? If there is not a mistake fuck off. If there is a mistake fuck off anyway.

If there is a mistake: Im happy for you cause you found a mistake!!!

Fuck off

EDIT: Yeah we should kick the guy who did i the mistake :rolleyes: FUCK OFF DUDE

Edited by Jmm

oh my, I pointed out an error and I am right

quick use jock mentality, and gang up on him

I've seen a lot of useless discussions in the past. Frankly, yours takes the cake.

Can we put this topic in the anything goes section? It's taking up room on our discussion list.

Edited by UseU'rIllusions

just forget it, yes I see where your coming from

just a mistake

but it is a mistake I constantly have to try to fix, because for some crazy reason I care about Guns N Roses...so I traced the source of it

Yeah you are Guns n Roses white knight :laugh:

just forget it, yes I see where your coming from

just a mistake

but it is a mistake I constantly have to try to fix, because for some crazy reason I care about Guns N Roses...so I traced the source of it

No, you're a pedantic little pain in the ass who doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

this is why the Net sucks I guess, just post stuff up, who cares whose song it is

ban me if you want, I was just hoping to get the mistake fixed

METWO is Axl Rose

:scared::ph34r:

No, he is in a mission to save GNR because he really fucking cares!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jmm