Major 80s Rock Reunion

KyleMac

There have been rumors circulating that there is going to be a huge announcement of an 80s band getting back together

"In Los Angeles, rumors have been swirling that one of the most notable bands of the 80's is getting back together! 106.7 The Drive is ready to give a lucky listener part time job as our LA Rock Reporter!

You'll fly out to LA with a friend to get to the bottom of the story- attend a rock and roll press conference to break the story and live perfomance from the band at The Hard Rock Hotel- then You'll be on the guest list to watch them jam on The Jay Leno Show- then bring back the whole juicy story to The Drive! Are you The Dangerous Type? Listen for your chance to be the LA Rock Reporter exclusively on 106.7 The Drive!" www.1067thedrive.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they hear about this on the radio, the band being referred to is The Cars, NOT Guns N' Roses.

http://www.musicremedy.com/audio/4933

I don't know if this is the proper place for this news, but i just wanted to preempt any crazy posts we may get about this in the near future.

There have been rumors circulating that there is going to be a huge announcement of an 80s band getting back together

"In Los Angeles, rumors have been swirling that one of the most notable bands of the 80's is getting back together! 106.7 The Drive is ready to give a lucky listener part time job as our LA Rock Reporter!

You'll fly out to LA with a friend to get to the bottom of the story- attend a rock and roll press conference to break the story and live perfomance from the band at The Hard Rock Hotel- then You'll be on the guest list to watch them jam on The Jay Leno Show- then bring back the whole juicy story to The Drive! Are you The Dangerous Type? Listen for your chance to be the LA Rock Reporter exclusively on 106.7 The Drive!" www.1067thedrive.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they hear about this on the radio, the band being referred to is The Cars, NOT Guns N' Roses.

I don't know if this is the proper place for this news, but i just wanted to preempt any crazy posts we may get about this in the near future.

How do you know about this? are you a radio station worker?

thankyou, it will hopefully stop must of the tools in there tracks.

Edited by aussie_axl

How could "The Cars" be getting back together?

Benjamin Orr died of pancreatic cancer a few years ago. RIP. :(