Finnish Date SOLD OUT !!!

L.A Hibay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't any one notice that Ruisrock www.ruisrock.fi announced most of the bands but stated that they are still searching for a headliner? Ruisrock will take place 7.-9.7...

Hope mr. Merimaa is negotiating with Guns

Good point didn't think of that at all. I hope he does that!

sain varattuu kaverin kautta 2 kenttälippua etukäteen ennen ku liput tuli ees myyntiin, pysty nukkuu aamulla hyvin mielin puol yhteen ku ei tarvii tehä yhtää duunii lippujen eteen rock3

2 itsellesi? Eli yksi on yli-määräinen? Jos näin on niin ota yhteyttä ;)

Hey everyone!

I just called to the finnish ticket saler Lippupalvelu and asked, what was the REAL time for the tickets were sold out and the answer was: Guns N' Roses Show At Helsinki, Hartwall Arena was sold out in 8 minutes !!!

I also asked, can people get their money back IF something would went wrong and the show would be cancelled (god I hope not!!!) and you have byed your ticket from "black market" ??

And the asnwer was: Yes you will get the tickets original price money back.

And those who didn't get any tickets, don't worry, if your ready to pay a "little bit" more, you sure will get one!!! Any questions, I help the best I can !!!

Nobody waites 15 years of nothing !!!!

-Mr. Lazlo-

mr.lazlo@hotmail.com

Hey everyone!

I just called to the finnish ticket saler Lippupalvelu and asked, what was the REAL time for the tickets were sold out and the answer was: Guns N' Roses Show At Helsinki, Hartwall Arena was sold out in 8 minutes !!!

I also asked, can people get their money back IF something would went wrong and the show would be cancelled (god I hope not!!!) and you have byed your ticket from "black market" ??

And the asnwer was: Yes you will get the tickets original price money back.

And those who didn't get any tickets, don't worry, if your ready to pay a "little bit" more, you sure will get one!!! Any questions, I help the best I can !!!

Nobody waites 15 years of nothing !!!!

-Mr. Lazlo-

mr.lazlo@hotmail.com

A friend of mine told me that he had seen tickets on sale on the internet for 250€..

A friend of mine told me that he had seen tickets on sale on the internet for 250€..

Yeah and that is only tip of an iceburg. 320, 240, even 400euros... Im so pissed

400€....?...Holy shit!

Wonder if those tickets will be bought...That`s alot of money for a ticket..But if you really want to see Guns so....Well..

Hope you guys who don`t have a ticket will get one for a reasonable price..