Two bands complete the 27 of May at RIR

Jmm

Untill now only GNR and Xutos was confirmed but now two more bands are confirmed for the 27 of May.

The bands are: The Darkness and Pitty....

Personaly I only now The Darkness and I hate those guys with that irritating voice....

Anyone nows Pitty??

So the calendar for the 27 is as it follows:

GNR 23h45min

Darkness 22h

Xutos e Pontapes 20h 30min

Pitty 19 h

Edited by Jmm

Wicked, i have to like the darkness, over the top modern glam rock lol

Justin hawkins is a fuckin amazing guitarist.

They will give a wicked live show id imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect build up before gnr!!!!!!!!!!!

The Darkness rocks,,, they will play 'I believe in a thing called love' (and the intro is similar to chinese democracy song) ....

... oh and Pitty sucks balls...

,,, she is hot.

The Darkness suck due to that guys voice!!!! ANyway Xutos are awsome... Do you guys want to listen?? Go to the link bellow and then select broadband on the music: Vida Malvada

http://www.xutos.pt/multimedia/albuns.php

M8, how can you have a problem with high pitched voices like justin hawkins and............AXL ROSE?????

Seriously, my girlfriend doesnt like the darkness cuss of that, i agree after lstnin to an album you want to leave them alone for a while but someof theeir tunes are amazing. Guitar is wicked, they will give a fantastic live performance.

Bet you 10 euros youl be lovin it after song 1!

Edited by bangit

M8, how can you have a problem with high pitched voices like justin hawkins and............AXL ROSE?????

Seriously, my girlfriend doesnt like the darkness cuss of that, i agree after lstnin to an album you want to leave them alone for a while but someof theeir tunes are amazing. Guitar is wicked, they will give a fantastic live performance.

Bet you 10 euros youl be lovin it after song 1!

You have a bet dude!!! See ya in Lisbon and there well see if Ill like it... If I do I pay you 10 Euros If I dont youll pay me 10 Euros..

YOu got a bet!!!!

Listen to Xutos e Pontapes, they are awsome (theres a link)

Yo jmm, glad to see the bets on. anyway i posted somethin on the myngr meetup thread for you, ill stick it here aswell incase you miss it:

our resident lisbon contact!

What do you rekon to the 2 bands playing on the 27th from portugal?????

Also, you went last time round i think so did you go for the entire day, its a fuckin long time to be in a concert (probably 5pm - 2am). Would it be a good idea to go in a bit later on, if u aint bothered about the first 2 acts?????? GNR arnt meant to be on til 23:45 so thats gunna be like 1am init!

Also, how good are the facilities etc inside, easy to get a drink, toilets blah blah???????? (sale of alcohol inside?)

Cheers m8.

stop to say shit about the darkness,these men kick asses¡what do you prefer por open guns,the shit of radiohead for example?robie williams maybe?

:fuckyou::fuckyou:

I dont like the Darkness... Is that a fucking problem for you??? Any other band could be on the 27 of may... They chose darkness and thats ok by me...

I was just hoping for other bands like Metallica for example to be choosed...

:fuckyou: metallica?yes,and the beatles too,jajajajajaja,THE DARKNESSSSS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡MOTHERFUCKER¡

Metallica were a possibility cause they had nothing to that day.....

They came to the last RIR (I was there) and so it is possible....

Please do never compare The Darkness to Metallica....

There are people like Bangit that said that they like the darkness and I even made a bet with him about the darkness but you are one of those that think that everyone needs to like The Darkness?

I just dont like the Darkness (I hope Ill never like the darkness cause I dont want to lose the bet :P )...

If you like them: great for you....

Edited by Jmm