SCOM Tryout For Gig

Hello all

ive got a big gig tonight infront of 200 ppl in some rnr club

and i am going to be playing scom for my 3rd song (ive bought the license because the manager of the club told me you have to buy one if you will play the song for over 1 min infront of/or over 150 ppl etc)

i just want to kow if this sounds intune, i make few mistakes but please tell me what you think of it, does it sound decent or anything, is it intune? dont say that the timings off, its offtime because i just played it but i want to know if it sounds right?

http://www.upload2.net/download2/rdWCb0Tym...3.html

Edited by Guns N' Fucking Roses

Hello all

ive got a big gig tonight infront of 200 ppl in some rnr club

and i am going to be playing scom for my 3rd song (ive bought the license because the manager of the club told me you have to buy one if you will play the song for over 1 min infront of/or over 150 ppl etc)

i just want to kow if this sounds intune, i make few mistakes but please tell me what you think of it, does it sound decent or anything, is it intune? dont say that the timings off, its offtime because i just played it but i want to know if it sounds right?

http://www.upload2.net/download2/rdWCb0Tym...3.html

I cannot download it... Upload it in this site www.qfile.de

by the way: wrong section

Edited by Jmm

It's good. I can recommend you put less emphisis the last two notes of each bar. Also you are skipping a note in between them. Apart from that I can just say don't pick as many notes as you are but apart from that it sounds good.

Edited by DTGNRVR