Bootlegs etc

treankare

Hello!

I am new to the forum but have been a fan as long as the band has been on, at least since Appetite release date.

During the years I have collected, at least in the beginning a series of Bootlegs. I have somehwere around 25-30 bootlegs LP, most of them never played, from different places. Are there any interest in selling these? I have some CDs aswell butmostly LP´s. I dont have a list but can easliy make one if some one is interested. Just mail to justbulldogs@hotmail.com if there is any interest.

Also, I wonder if anyone has any idea where the Axl tattoo Victory or Death really comes from?

Thanks in advance!

Hello friends,

Thanks a lot for clearing this issue!! It was MANY years that I wondered where the Hell Axl got this colourful and a bit offensive tattoo that I one day when I was young and foolish decided to have put on my left upper arm.

So now I know. I couldnt find and identic flag on the net, if anyone knows where to check it out I am more then helpful.

Still, I dunno if I should regret this tattoo, it is very nice looking and compared to the other pour attempts of being a tattoo:ist I have on my arms it stands out. People ask about it when they see it.

Anyway,

Best Bootleg I have I guess it is Metals Petals.

I also have a GnR LIVE from Australia, said to be made in 250 copies only. I never listened to this one LP bootleg. I have number 59 if I remember correctly.

Anyway thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just a little list of what Bootlegs I have. All of these are LPs (single/double) most of them never played.

Mail at justbulldogs@hotmail.com for info etc or if you know something about something,

thanks.

It´s so easy.

Welcome to hell

Fun in the Danger Zone

Torpo Delux

Give peace a chance

No-Name/San Diego 1987+LA 1986+London1987

Welcome to the sessions

Paradise/Trademark of Quality

Come on feel the noize

Back with a Bullet

Jack Daniels Tour 1988

Live at Donnington 1988

Bad Boys, Great Noize

NY Rits gig 1988

Metals Petals

.44 caliber horticulture

GN'R LIVE Australie 1988 Ltd Edition #59/250

Patience w/cover of nude lady

Bang Bang! Youre Dead

Dr.Love

Grind - Perkins palace Pasaden 1987

Everybodys Ass is upp for Grabs

Then som Cd´s from studio and some live ones.

I also have a double single ver rare with acoustic November rain etc.