Anyone in NY listen to KROC Thursday afternoon?

Jax

There was a guy telling a story about Axl Rose, boxer shorts and some snow storm. I think it was that magician (I can't remember his name) he's a big tall guy and his partner is a little short guy who I think is a mute. They're famous and have been around for years. I know, sounds strange but I was in my car and missed alot of the story and was wondering if anyone else heard it and could explain.

There was a guy telling a story about Axl Rose, boxer shorts and some snow storm. I think it was that magician (I can't remember his name) he's a big tall guy and his partner is a little short guy who I think is a mute. They're famous and have been around for years. I know, sounds strange but I was in my car and missed alot of the story and was wondering if anyone else heard it and could explain.

Penn and Teller?

Penn and Teller?

Yes!!! Guess you don't know the story, but thanks for the names.