gnr,vr ,dave navarro on tv!!!

axlswife

I saw that same ad. Its a televised performance of Camp Freddy, and they introduced the guests as Dave Navarro, Duff from GNR, Matt Sorum and Scott Weiland from VR. Why they said Duff was from GNR instead of VR, I don't know, but probably just because its a more famous name. GNR won't be there, I don't think one should read too much into it.

I saw that same ad. Its a televised performance of Camp Freddy, and they introduced the guests as Dave Navarro, Duff from GNR, Matt Sorum and Scott Weiland from VR. Why they said Duff was from GNR instead of VR, I don't know, but probably just because its a more famous name. GNR won't be there, I don't think one should read too much into it.

Doesn't make sense, Duff's not more famous than Scott. Strange.

i seen the same ad last night and it didn't say dave navarro from gnr it said dave and chris chenny from janes addtion duff from gnr and matt and scoot for vr i was wondering the same thing way would they interduce duff from gnr it doesn't make sense and i thought slash was apart of that band were is he? somthing fucking werid is going on

Exactly.