Spaghetti Incident II ????

discoduckglue

Probably bullshit. I don't even want a second TSI.

Well with better song choice, less production, less heavy drums and ....well hell a bunch o covers as good as side 1 on Lies then it would be a hell of an add on disc for CD if that happened.

TSI was mostly pretty lame and lacked any danger or spirit of the originals.

One TSI is enough.

Still, I'd prefer 10 very good covers as an add on disc to 10 B sides.

I'd doubt that GNR B sides would be very good, rather I'd expect them to be woeful. The amount of labouring CD has taken to get out doesnt inspire me with confidence that the guys have great songs just pouring out.

Whereas a band like Radiohead, even the Bsides are extremely interesting even if not commecialy viable.

One TSI is enough.

Still, I'd prefer 10 very good covers as an add on disc to 10 B sides.

I'd doubt that GNR B sides would be very good, rather I'd expect them to be woeful. The amount of labouring CD has taken to get out doesnt inspire me with confidence that the guys have great songs just pouring out.

Whereas a band like Radiohead, even the Bsides are extremely interesting even if not commecialy viable.

I'd rather have it without add on disc then. A band like GNR shouldn't more than one cover album. They've recorded over 20 covers now.

An Australian street mag (RIP It Up) claims that on the upcoming GNR tour that songs from the upcoming Chinese democracy album will be prviewed along with songs off "The Spaghetti incident II".

Could this be the 10 extra songs Axl promised that we would get with CD???

Please - everybody - do NOT post rumors that are unsubstantiated and unsourced.

This is how the ridiculous rumors get started - and this one, in particular, ranks right up there with the most ludicrous.

*locked*