Madrid Date Changed (World Tour starts in SPAIN!!!)

maiki

Dado que la banda ha decidido comenzar su gira mundial en España, el concierto anunciado para el día 28 en Madrid se adelanta al jueves 25.

Las entradas adquiridas para el día 28 son válidas para el día 25.

www.gamerco.com

Being that the band has decided to start their world tour in Spain, the concert anounced for the 28th in Madrid has been rescheduled to thursday the 25th.

The tickets purchased for the 28th are valid for the 25th

www.gamerco.com

que???????????pero que putisima mierda es esta,como vea a axl por el retiro le metere una ostia por cabron y hogazan¡¡¡¡¡ rock3

ya empieza axl a tocar los cojones,este tour promete,desde luego,ya vereis¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

que???????????pero que putisima mierda es esta,como vea a axl por el retiro le metere una ostia por cabron y hogazan¡¡¡¡¡ rock3

ya empieza axl a tocar los cojones,este tour promete,desde luego,ya vereis¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

:confused2:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Rock in Rio was supposed to be the big comeback show... then they book 4 warm up gigs before it... ok, it's still gonna be the first show of the tour... then they antecipate the spain gig? What the fuck? Bah.

Well we don't know for sure yet, but why would they antecipate the show anyway? Any possible reasons?

Por cierto yo compre los boletos en gamerco y me los quedaron de enviar via correo, pero no me han llegado, alguno de ustedes los compro en internet por esta misma empresa? ya les llegaron? estoy de nervios... los quiero ya!!!

My ticket from Gamerco arrived here in Germany a few days ago (don't know when, I was in Spain). It's black (12cm to 5cm) and it has the new guns n' roses logo at the front (and has seven holes/stamps in it, don't know why). The ticket still say "Domingo 28 mayo 2006", but the ticket is still valid for 25th of may, isn't it?

So the concert is on 25th of may??? Please post news here, because I will go the spain again in one week and I don't know wether I have the possibility to use the internet (all the time).

And please write your answers in spain and english (if it's possible), because my spanish is not that good.

Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Joder ostia cagon to!!!, donde estan los jodidos GNRs???, voy a ir a su hotel y les voy a preguntar kienes son los teloneros y a q hora abren las puertas pq esto no hay kien lo aguante!!!!!!!

TRANSLATION= Where are the fuckin Roses ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

alguien sabe en que hotel se hospedaran????????????? :krider:

Seguramente en el ritz o en alguno a todo lujo...será cuestión de investigar.

Jajajajajajajaja os vais a reir pero... curiosamente Guns N'Roses se alojarán con casi total seguridad en el Hotel Adler, jajajajajajajajaja (no, aunque parezca coña, no lo es jaja).

alguien sabe en que hotel se hospedaran????????????? :krider:

Seguramente en el ritz o en alguno a todo lujo...será cuestión de investigar.

Jajajajajajajaja os vais a reir pero... curiosamente Guns N'Roses se alojarán con casi total seguridad en el Hotel Adler, jajajajajajajajaja (no, aunque parezca coña, no lo es jaja).

Eso es seguro??lo sabes de buena tinta??que me cojo una habitacion ahí corriendo.

So, you´re saying that they are in Hotel Adler (Calle de Goya / Calle Velazquez)?! Are you sure? Because if it´s true, I think I have to go to that Hotel tonight! Anybody else thinking of going to the hotel this night?

Spanish speaking bastards! ;););)

Q envidia tenemos, guiri

So, you´re saying that they are in Hotel Adler (Calle de Goya / Calle Velazquez)?! Are you sure? Because if it´s true, I think I have to go to that Hotel tonight! Anybody else thinking of going to the hotel this night?

Fuck off!! I,ll be tomorroww at concert, what AXL et Co make with their dicks tonight doesnt mind me :-))))

Biiitchhhsss

I will be going tomorrow to ckeck it out because i´m in alicante today.anyway you can keep me updated if you go today and is the right place.

i wish!!!

I will be going tomorrow to ckeck it out because i´m in alicante today.anyway you can keep me updated if you go today and is the right place.

i wish!!!

Okay, but even it is the right place, I think chances to see them are really small, perhaps before or after a soundcheck, I don´t know!

Eso es seguro??lo sabes de buena tinta??que me cojo una habitacion ahí corriendo.

Mis 'informadores' me lo aseguran, y confío en ellos, jeje. Otra prueba es que, siendo un hotel *****, tienen todas las habitaciones pilladas para los días en que Guns N'Roses están en España... habrán alquilado todas las habitaciones, como siempre hacen.

i wish!!!

Okay, but even it is the right place, I think chances to see them are really small, perhaps before or after a soundcheck, I don´t know!

yes,i know,but i will do little tourism at town before i go to the juan carlos park ,take some tapas ,you know,so i can take my chance.

hope you have a good time tomorrow.