Madrid Date Changed (World Tour starts in SPAIN!!!)

maiki

Okay, but even it is the right place, I think chances to see them are really small, perhaps before or after a soundcheck, I don´t know!

I wouldn't trust in seeing them... I guess they will take their bus in the basement of the building, not 'in front of the main door' hehe.

By the way... nobody's gonna make a comment about the name of the Hotel? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

As my girlfriend told me when she knew the name; Maybe they drink some Duff beer there? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I wouldn't trust in seeing them... I guess they will take their bus in the basement of the building, not 'in front of the main door' hehe.

By the way... nobody's gonna make a comment about the name of the Hotel?

As my girlfriend told me when she knew the name; Maybe they drink some Duff beer there?

:xmassrudolph: Uhhh, now I have it, I first thought, what the f*** is he talkin about, because I only thought about the fact that "Adler" is the german word for "eagle". :lol:

P.S. Wrong thread I know, but will there be a meeting before the concert or not?

hotel adler?????jajaja,esto es de coña,nuestro amigo axl siempre haciendo el mongolo y dandonos diversion,esta tarde me pasare por alli a ver si hay ambiente guns and rosiano rock3

No, no, creo que el colegio para niños 'especiales' está dos calles más abajo.