..there are 2 times...

sixtus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bas was a complete tool. Most of the time it seemed that he wanted to get across the fact that he's had conversations with Axl and so on.....he kept on interrupting Axl....that's not proper interview etiquette...but then again we got to hear some fooking funny stories!!!

oh and Axl of course..... :P

Has anyone here failed to notice that the original poster hasn't answered his own little riddle?

He/she is playing games with us.....it would seem......

pretending to know something we don't... I'd guess...

Yeah it seems that way

And they want to watch as we try to figure out this question without an answer....

bloody time wasters!!!!!

it's hard to rip Baz, because he set-up the interview. i don't think Trunk could have got him on his own. for what Baz lacks in formal interviewing skills he makes up for in engaging the guest into a real conversation. to me, that's more fun and more informative than a Q and A style interview. i thought he did a good job of making Axl feel comfortable.

didn't you love the tension of Baz asking what Wes Arkeen was up to?

Jesus I was cringin so much when he said that! How did he not know? Silly Baz. Blew over quickly though.

Great show from Axl, he was on top form.

Grimo.

At one point, he claimed he hadn't heard the tracks that were leaked onto the Net.

But when Eddie asked him if these tracks would be on the album, he said they would be. If he hadn't heard them, how would he know this?

i am guessing he new what tracks had been leaked on the net, but hadn't downloaded them to see what demo it was.

Just because he knew what songs leaked doesn't mean he actually listened to them when they leaked.

Someone could of called him and told him Better, TWAT , IRS, CITR have leaked over the net and he can go thanks for telling me.

Are you telling me that Axl doesn't know the names of the leaked songs?!

Oh, please... :drevil:

At one point, he claimed he hadn't heard the tracks that were leaked onto the Net.

But when Eddie asked him if these tracks would be on the album, he said they would be. If he hadn't heard them, how would he know this?

i am guessing he new what tracks had been leaked on the net, but hadn't downloaded them to see what demo it was.

Just because he knew what songs leaked doesn't mean he actually listened to them when they leaked.

Someone could of called him and told him Better, TWAT , IRS, CITR have leaked over the net and he can go thanks for telling me.

:xmassrudolph:

At least Bas didn't ask what Shannon Hoon was up to!

I think Axl was lying when he said that he didn't know Bas was on the air. Axl knew this would be a great time for some free press and took advantage of Bas and Eddie's enthusiastic response to the phone call.

Axl also lied when he told Bas he knew he had this new band going on, but didn't know it was for a reality show. That's like saying to J.D. Fortune, "Hey I knew you were trying out for INXS but I didn't know it was on TV!"

He didn't lie, but he mis-spoke when he said the line about thinking he should visit China before they banned him because of the title "Chinese Democracy", then said it was BEFORE he had the idea for Chinese Democracy. (So which was it?)

I enjoyed some of his anecdotes, and thought overall, the show was well worth listening to.

did I say that, no.

when jericho asked him what songs he performed for the freddy mercury concert and he couldnt remember the 2nd song he did which was we will rock you... you dont forget shit like that..

15 years

over 100 shows

over 500 songs

working with over 50 people in that career stretch

i think he can forget one song in that time since the fmc

should he have forgotten that unforgettable experience?no

is he allowed to?sure

did he misunderstand?maybe

did I say that, no.

I'm not talking to you. :P

Look at the bolds.

At least Bas didn't ask what Shannon Hoon was up to!

I think Axl was lying when he said that he didn't know Bas was on the air. Axl knew this would be a great time for some free press and took advantage of Bas and Eddie's enthusiastic response to the phone call.

Axl also lied when he told Bas he knew he had this new band going on, but didn't know it was for a reality show. That's like saying to J.D. Fortune, "Hey I knew you were trying out for INXS but I didn't know it was on TV!"

He didn't lie, but he mis-spoke when he said the line about thinking he should visit China before they banned him because of the title "Chinese Democracy", then said it was BEFORE he had the idea for Chinese Democracy. (So which was it?)

I enjoyed some of his anecdotes, and thought overall, the show was well worth listening to.

no someone asked him if he got the name Chinese Democracy when he was in china and he said no it was before that.

Cant people be happy that he actually agreed to go on the air and hung out for awhile?

yeah, that's the most important thing. it was very cool.

Exactly, he didn't have too,

It was the first time we have heard his voice in 4 years and people have to nit pick things he says.

Axl this and Axl that. blah blah blah

he is only human you know.

Cant people be happy that he actually agreed to go on the air and hung out for awhile?

yeah, that's the most important thing. it was very cool.

Exactly, he didn't have too,

It was the first time we have heard his voice in 4 years and people have to nit pick things he says.

Axl this and Axl that. blah blah blah

he is only human you know.

i agree people have to bitch about what axl says

hey enough people point out whenever Duff or Slash "lies" or "contradicts" ones-self. it's only fair that they point it out when Axl does the same. Point is, we're ALL human, we all make mistakes at times. we're all guilty of the occasional lie or contradiction.

i'm just glad Axl finally broke his silence and shed a little light on a few things (like when the cd may come out, shutting down reunion rumors, and letting it be known that there is in fact a new guitarist).