Mezz Seating Tips

mltrade

Completely pumped up reading this thread. Big thanks to everyone that chipped in while at the concert last night. Flynig in for the show Wednesday night, looking for some insight on what it's like in the Mezz2 section. From the sounds of it, people that showed up at 8:30pm still got great spots on the floor and didn't have to wait in line for hours. Can the same be said for the Mezz? And I hear they're really strict and just make you sit down through the entire show up there??? Just looking for a little understanding of what it'll be like. GNR rules! Feel like a kid again!!!

I was on Mezz1, and everybody stood up for the show - even people who weren't familiar with the new songs.

I figured you were up there :P Floor section is really no place for a girl :rofl-lol: specially right in front of the stage :rolleyes: ......And "mltrade", this guy had a ticket for mezz2 yet he was standing right next to me, so just try to come down, don't think it'll be that hard, just when you're down watch out for people landing on top of you :xmassrudolph:

Kannon.

* I was also standing next to "phenix1" from this forum I think that was his name, from arizona, pretty cool guy.......and I just realized(well think) I was standing right in front of Darknemus when we were doing the line! haha I saw a pic over at HTGTH early this morning but can't find it anymore.

Edited by kannon21

I was on Mezz1, and everybody stood up for the show - even people who weren't familiar with the new songs.

I figured you were up there :P Floor section is really no place for a girl :rofl-lol: specially right in front of the stage :rolleyes: ......And "mltrade", this guy had a ticket for mezz2 yet he was standing right next to me, so just try to come down, don't think it'll be that hard, just when you're down watch out for people landing on top of you :xmassrudolph:

Kannon.

* I was also standing next to "phenix1" from this forum I think that was his name, from arizona, pretty cool guy.......and I just realized(well think) I was standing right in front of Darknemus when we were doing the line! haha I saw a pic over at HTGTH early this morning but can't find it anymore.

If it's not for a girl im screwed!! Im five foot one and 100lbs.. I'm terrified now.. maybe if i stand in the back ????

Kannon.

If it's not for a girl im screwed!! Im five foot one and 100lbs.. I'm terrified now.. maybe if i stand in the back ????

Those stats do not sound good at all :o but maybe if you get right in fornt of the stage and hold on tight to the metal things you'll be alright, if not, try swaping for a mezz1 ticket, the view will be perfect still, and most important safe :) .........and Darknemus, I'm not so sure it was you man :P I'm kinda confused now.

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21