Preparty Pics??

Birk

If there are any pic please post them.. I just got back from NY. And i would like to say thanks for who helped us get "Joe" who was disabled to get his ass upstairs! THANKS ALOT! At least there were some good people in NY! Birk

If there are any pic please post them.. I just got back from NY. And i would like to say thanks for who helped us get "Joe" who was disabled to get his ass upstairs! THANKS ALOT! At least there were some good people in NY! Birk

Here are the pics from the pre-party at mustang's

darkpic2.JPG

darkpic3.JPG

darkpic4.JPG

darkpic5.JPG

darkpic6.JPG

Thats me dressed as axl, someone on a different site told me there's alot more pics of me here at mygnr,

if you know where they are please tell me i dont have time to look through all these hundreds of pages, going to the show tonight also, thanks

Guest RonMexico82

Whats this about you being a complete prick to other fans at the show just cos they wouldn't give you a second cig? They were ranting about you on here somewhere.