May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

' date='May 15 2006, 09:39 PM' post='1288112']

Again staying late up at night...... Tommorow got English exam at 8 AM.... i think i won't be able to think clearly.... Fuck it, its GNR week rock3 rock3

[m.]

fuckin A man, i've been on t his fuckin forum for ungodly amounts of time...all worth it though :shades:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for anyone that has been to the first two shows. How much are the tickets being sold for by the scalpers?? How much are they asking?? Just wondering.

I saw tickets being sold on line going for 50.00 bucks. the dude infront of me had 1 and right before we hit the doors he sold it 30 dollars.

I ussually dont spend any time at all online, but with GNR back and all, i have been here checking the new pics, audio streams and all.

THANKS A LOT to everyone who posted the pics (except for the pics of the hooray for tolerance!s on that lastnites part site) and the downloads!!!

BTW, is BFMV opening for GNR again? What a fucking joke that has become.

I'll have to set my alarm clock at 5 AM! AGAIN! :)

My boyfriend couldn't belive when I told him I got up at 5 AM just to read the updates on this forum!

I have the same problem :anger:

We all have similar problems :rofl-lol: Big Ol' European GNR Fan Base rock3 :xmassrudolph:

[m.]

Its almost time for the doors to open and no updates at all, hmm...

I hope they play some different songs tonight but everyone has to remember the reason they are playing basically the same songs are because they are "warming up", so they are trying to work out all the kinks during these shows, so they cant just play a different setlist every night, it would kinda defeat the purpose of having warm up gigs. They need to play the songs a few nights in a row to perfect them.

Im like everyone else I would LOVE to hear something different, and hear a new song that hasnt been heard before, but im not going to feel disappointed in what they play during warm up shows.

.newest update..

..text message..

..slash, steven adler, izzy stradlin, duff "again-rose" mckagan...have been seen backstage..

..all the members from the gigs before have been fired..dizzy reed is sellin' fuckin' pop corns to the audience...

..surprise..surprise...

..hahaha...

:) :) :)