Vince Niel

Mozzy

Ok me and my botherinlaw were fighting the whole night, now I wonder did anybody see the big bloated blonde guy in leather on the top seats to the right? Anybody think that was vince? I know he hates Axl ect.... But it really looked like that fat piece of shit.

Ok me and my botherinlaw were fighting the whole night, now I wonder did anybody see the big bloated blonde guy in leather on the top seats to the right? Anybody think that was vince? I know he hates Axl ect.... But it really looked like that fat piece of shit.

It wasn't just you. My friend pointed him out to me, too, and said, "Look, it's Vince Neil!"

Is Motley touring right now? That would be a good way to find out for sure.

I saw that dude too, at first I thought it could be Bret Michaels, but then he looked chuby, so I thought It might be Vince.. but then again, what the hell would Vince Neil be doing at a Guns n Roses concert?? So finally I thought it might have been just some lucky tatooed biker dude with a VIP pass. Does anyone know for sure?

I thought it was Bret Mitchells?

Jonx

I was sitting near him, and could swear it was Brett Michaels. Big fat Brett Michaels. A security guard confirmed it was Vince Neil, but I have a feeling he didn't know the difference.

are you sure??

I thought it was Bret Mitchells?

Jonx

I was sitting near him, and could swear it was Brett Michaels. Big fat Brett Michaels. A security guard confirmed it was Vince Neil, but I have a feeling he didn't know the difference.

are you sure??

My fiance actually mentioned it, she saw him first. He sat in the private section of the 2nd Mezz. I was sitting directly center, in the front row of the 2nd Mezz. I didn't care at first, but when she mentioned him, I took closer look and it was Brett. He smoked cigarettes most of night, and my lady was dying to have one of her own (and she couldn't of course), and was looking at him in disgust. Mind you, it was dark, and it could be a look alike or something, but I doubt it , as he was sitting in the private section smoking. Either way, I could care less if it was Brett or Vince, they are irrelevant in general.

I saw this guy too it was not Vince Neil or Bret Michaels, I'm guessing it was just some dude who was trying to draw attention to himself, but he was dressed in the Vince Neil outfit with the police badge on.. Probably a joke by someone who was trying to get Axl's attention