May 17th PICTURES

Wando

Stop posting about that bitch.

Thanks.

AHAHA! Totally unexpected! :lol:

About that post at MTV, Izzy could definitely play mediator between Axl and Slash/Duff! Invite them all over to his place for dinner and get this thing rolling...^_^

that is sooooooo unnecessary. The band is fine - no GREAT, the way it is! The ball is already rolling and Robin/Richard/Tommy are LEAGUES ahead of Slash or Duff. I never want the old band to reunite. Ever.

LOLOL

no, the ball isn't rolling with Finck.... Finck still blows.... yeah his appearance may have changed but who cares, if he can't play than what difference does it make. And oh my are you so wrong about being leagues ahead of Slash and Duff... LMFAO, finck/fortus and stinson will NEVER be leagues ahead of Slash or Duff.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

About that post at MTV, Izzy could definitely play mediator between Axl and Slash/Duff! Invite them all over to his place for dinner and get this thing rolling...^_^

that is sooooooo unnecessary. The band is fine - no GREAT, the way it is! The ball is already rolling and Robin/Richard/Tommy are LEAGUES ahead of Slash or Duff. I never want the old band to reunite. Ever.

I've missed you JB. :rolleyes:

Having a good time in New York?

"LEAGUES ahead"............ :rofl-lol:

a great time! NY rocks rock3 although its a little chilly for my tastes

leagues ahead indeed! Robin Finck owned the show last night.

Thanks.

I've missed you JB. :rolleyes:

Having a good time in New York?

"LEAGUES ahead"............ :rofl-lol:

a great time! NY rocks rock3 although its a little chilly for my tastes

leagues ahead indeed! Robin Finck owned the show last night.

Hey, 1 thing we agree on...New York does ROCK!!!

Finck owned the show last night?! Funny, all the buzz I'm hearing is about Izzy being there.

tHAT WOULD SUCK ASS BECAUESE WE ALL KNOW NEW LINE UP>OLD LINE UP

Bastard caps :fuckyou:

AWWW Alans getting jealous

And Damian is getting nervous 'cause reunion is closer... :lol:

Who is that in the picture takin from behind and he has a lightsaber. Leather jacket and long hair. Is that Sebatian Bach?

This one ?

baz8pq.jpg

Edited by Alan Niveen

Guest RonMexico82

baz8pq.jpg

Hey look its the Axl impersonator!

He keeps popping up in all the pics, look at the state of him, what a fucking retard. :rofl-lol:

Thanks.

LOLOL

no, the ball isn't rolling with Finck.... Finck still blows.... yeah his appearance may have changed but who cares, if he can't play than what difference does it make. And oh my are you so wrong about being leagues ahead of Slash and Duff... LMFAO, finck/fortus and stinson will NEVER be leagues ahead of Slash or Duff.

have you seen any of the new shows live yet??? Probably not with what you just said. I saw them sunday and finck was fucking amazing! And dude tommy is way ahead of duff. Duff fucking sucks ass and a half. Fuck slash!

Ummmm..... who in the HELLLLLL is this chick?? B)

8666838aribeth517200682150PM.jpg

this is Miss USA Tara Connor

miss-usa-2006-tara-connor.jpg

Was the the girl in the left hand lower mezz section on the May 15th show? I beleive she was smoking a cigarette from time to time? Hot blonde+cigarette=heaven :P

Bullshit!

Hot blonde + also a GNR fan = HEAVEN!

Bro are you kidding? All three of those asshats last nite had their gain turned way up. Slash is a better blues/rock guitarist then any of those assholes and he complements Axl's voice so much better.

Think of it this way, it took 2, maybe all 3 guitarists to do what Slash does.

Also listen to how good their guitarists sound.....YEA they sound like trash. None of those assholes could even match slash's solo'ing ability and it showed when they butchered sweet child, and I left for nighttrain, but im assuming that got butchered also.

Finally, the difference between Slash and those 3 douche bags is that slash uses a pick and doesnt let his distortion do the picking for him like Finck,Bumblefoot, and the other guy.

I never got to see Axl + Slash together live. Im 20 and didnt get into GNR till I was 10. Seeing Axl preform was the highlight of my GNR addiction so far, but Slash and Axl on the same stage would let me die a happy man :)

Bro are you kidding? All three of those asshats last nite had their gain turned way up. Slash is a better blues/rock guitarist then any of those assholes and he complements Axl's voice so much better.

Think of it this way, it took 2, maybe all 3 guitarists to do what Slash does.

Also listen to how good their guitarists sound.....YEA they sound like trash. None of those assholes could even match slash's solo'ing ability and it showed when they butchered sweet child, and I left for nighttrain, but im assuming that got butchered also.

Finally, the difference between Slash and those 3 douche bags is that slash uses a pick and doesnt let his distortion do the picking for him like Finck,Bumblefoot, and the other guy.

I never got to see Axl + Slash together live. Im 20 and didnt get into GNR till I was 10. Seeing Axl preform was the highlight of my GNR addiction so far, but Slash and Axl on the same stage would let me die a happy man :)

I agree with you... but the new guys deserve an oportunity...

Was the the girl in the left hand lower mezz section on the May 15th show? I beleive she was smoking a cigarette from time to time? Hot blonde+cigarette=heaven :P

Bullshit!

maybe she is the reason, why axl is looking so good again. i hope she don't likes just his money!

Thanks.

LOLOL

have you seen any of the new shows live yet??? Probably not with what you just said. I saw them sunday and finck was fucking amazing! And dude tommy is way ahead of duff. Duff fucking sucks ass and a half. Fuck slash!

No...Fuck you. You ought to get your ass stomped on kid. No fuckin respect for the most glorious era of Guns N Roses. 6 years from now this band will be a memory and the AFD lineup will be getting inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame...how do you like dem apples?

Thanks.

LOLOL

No...Fuck you. You ought to get your ass stomped on kid. No fuckin respect for the most glorious era of Guns N Roses. 6 years from now this band will be a memory and the AFD lineup will be getting inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame...how do you like dem apples?

I agree that this band is just a fucking drop in the bucket. Yeah the shows sound amazing, but so what? Do rehearsals for 6 months (if need be) and you'd sound just like them. I don't know how you can love one guitarist that basically ripped off Slash note for note and then proclaim the... "Fuck Slash". Are you that simple? "fuck slash"? Fuck you buddy. Give your head a shake. Anyone who says they'd rather have this then the old band (at least Axl, Slash, Izzy, and Duff) are fucking braindead. How could you not want the band that wrote the songs back together? Wow you are fucking dumb then.

Thanks.

LOLOL

I agree that this band is just a fucking drop in the bucket. Yeah the shows sound amazing, but so what? Do rehearsals for 6 months (if need be) and you'd sound just like them. I don't know how you can love one guitarist that basically ripped off Slash note for note and then proclaim the... "Fuck Slash". Are you that simple? "fuck slash"? Fuck you buddy. Give your head a shake. Anyone who says they'd rather have this then the old band (at least Axl, Slash, Izzy, and Duff) are fucking braindead. How could you not want the band that wrote the songs back together? Wow you are fucking dumb then.

2 words

ASS & KISSER

:xmasschef2:

wow shes hot.. where are the izzy pics?

I don't get you people!

Most Canadians don't go "she's hot" for every shemale blonde with fake tits who shows up in a picture.

Come to Calgary, and I dunno what you'd do, you'd probably have a permanent boner or something.

from HTGTH

10397c1.jpg

This picture was taken when Axl was calling for Lenny Kravitz to come to the stage after the show was over and he never showed up. Go figure.......it was after the lights had gone on, I guess Lenny had already fled.

Bullshit!

Can we agree that hot blonde+gnr fan+cigarette=heavan then? :P