When he sings you can't but LOVE Axl!

TheAlien

I'm just listening to The blues demo and WOW, he definitely give us a lot when he sings!

You can't avoid to love him when u listen to him (beside 2002)......... then you can have the need to kick his ass sometimes but...as long as he sings..........WOW nobody could do better.................

Tell me...

Don't you miss your slash....since I' ve read that 'til you don't see him in the band you don't think it's a fuckin rock band?!

Of course I miss him to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i wouldn't be here but in a VR forum if I didn't like Axl!

P.S. (I hate scott weiland)

Tell me...

Don't you miss your slash....since I' ve read that 'til you don't see him in the band you don't think it's a fuckin rock band?!

Nice...

ci vediamo all idroscalo rock4

Tell me...

Nice...

ci vediamo all idroscalo rock4

Di sicuro!

the Blues DEMO?!?!?

if youre not being a fucktard and talking about a live performance please PM it to me.

he's talking about a great quality soundboard recording that was remastered by someone, it sounds almost like a studio demo.

Its one of the most beauitful GNR songs. Everything from the lyrics to Dizzy on the piano.

Yes I guess that's exactly what it is!

It sounds cool!

I haven't got a decent version of The Blues...

If someone could PM a link to me they get a lollipop....I have all flavours except from orange...I like those.....

And yes....I can't help but love Axl when I hear his singing.....

He was 5th on some countdown of greatest rock singers....Robert Plant was 3rd, Kurt Cobain was 2nd and Freddie Mercury was 1st.........

I haven't got a decent version of The Blues...

If someone could PM a link to me they get a lollipop....I have all flavours except from orange...I like those.....

And yes....I can't help but love Axl when I hear his singing.....

He was 5th on some countdown of greatest rock singers....Robert Plant was 3rd, Kurt Cobain was 2nd and Freddie Mercury was 1st.........

For everybody interested, if any of you could create a link and post it here to share I'd be glad of sending the 6,5 mbs to u.............but i have no clue on how to create a link to download.......sorry, My website is about SLASH so I can't even put it there... :)

Axl on stage is great, Axl in the studio is even better. Axl doing nothing for extended periods of what should have been his prime...not so good.

You have to understand that Kurt Cobain was evil.

Kurt Cobain undermined Axl's confidence.

:shades:

Edited by Alan Niveen

Axl on stage is great, Axl in the studio is even better. Axl doing nothing for extended periods of what should have been his prime...not so good.

your posts always seem so bitter towards axl for some reason.

i find that sad. :no: *cough*hater*cough*

he's talking about a great quality soundboard recording that was remastered by someone, it sounds almost like a studio demo.

Its one of the most beauitful GNR songs. Everything from the lyrics to Dizzy on the piano.

it prob ben remaster by bloody roses the same one i have

he's a fucking wanker with nothing better to do than sit up Slash's ass on a forum for a band he's no longer a part of and hasn't been for 10 years. Very bitter. Very sad. Very pathetic.

he's a fucking wanker with nothing better to do than sit up Slash's ass on a forum for a band he's no longer a part of and hasn't been for 10 years. Very bitter. Very sad. Very pathetic.

that seems to be the case, yeah. fucking pathetic to sit around all day on a message board of a band you don't even like and spend that much time on a man you don't like. what a loser :rofl-lol:

that seems to be the case, yeah. fucking pathetic to sit around all day on a message board of a band you don't even like and spend that much time on a man you don't like. what a loser :rofl-lol:

He does it all of the fucken time.