When will the first single drop?

Kaneda

So why we're still waiting for CD to be released?

Because Axl doesn't feel confident enough without SLASH!

Wow, Axl is soooo lucky! Now he has a great range of fans , the bashers, the haters, the lovers and now Mind readers and fortunetellers!!

:rolleyes:

I can't believe some of you are that retarded to think Slash is coming back. THe guitarists in the band are perfectly capable. Slash is no longer needed in GNR. Get over it!

oh shut up your as easily annoying/repititive as the reunion heads at least they've got a noble dream,

I just know your going to make another "support the new band or leave threads"

I can't believe some of you are that retarded to think Slash is coming back. THe guitarists in the band are perfectly capable. Slash is no longer needed in GNR. Get over it!

oh shut up your as easily annoying/repititive as the reunion heads at least they've got a noble dream,

Dude, let me remind you this is a forum where everybody can give an opinion and you don´t have any right to tell anybody to shut up just because you don´t agree. :)

fuck you and fuck slash!

Get over it for fucks sake

:lol:

Best post in this thread. :rofl-lol:

f**k_your_enemy <---------- can't imagine why.... :xmasssanta:

So why we're still waiting for CD to be released?

Because Axl doesn't feel confident enough without SLASH!

Wow, Axl is soooo lucky! Now he has a great range of fans , the bashers, the haters, the lovers and now Mind readers and fortunetellers!!

:rolleyes:

^

Best conclusion i saw on this forum so far... :xmasssanta:

Edited by Draa

Guest RonMexico82

Dude, let me remind you this is a forum where everybody can give an opinion and you don´t have any right to tell anybody to shut up just because you don´t agree. :)

Can't we make an exception for once... :drevil:

Can't we make an exception for once... :drevil:

:D

Its exactly because its a forum that I do have the right to tell people to shut up as I'm exercising my free speech, consequently however they do not have to take heed, also seriously can we pleeease make an exception

seriously

as per all these rumors...I imagine that any return by any former bandmembers will occur on tour, and in the way of a "special guest appearance"

you haven't heard any "izzy is SOOOOO back in the band now!" talk, have you?

maybe slash will come out, and play Estranged or something. big fucking deal.

then the rest of the band will go right on ahead and play the other 15 songs, and promote their new album

scince when have you been such a big fan?

Coming from the person who spent the best part of two years telling us that the album does not exist etc etc :sleeper:

R.

coming from the dude who licked my arse for dvd's ' then stabbed me in the back every chance he got after he receieved them

my names rick & i run the mygnr forum :rofl-lol:

baby8xd.jpg

moderator drop out

Edited by lawrence