Who's coming to see Gn'R?

Mikko

Where is the afterparty?

Oikeesti mihinköhän sitä lähtis sit jatkoille. Onko ideoita? Pitäs olla lähel keskustaa ja sitä rataa. Oisko se sit se on the rocks? Club Volume? Semifinal on auki vaan kahteen muistaakseni. mitenköhän noi muut baarit... Kuulin huhuu et onnela olis jotenki "virallinen" GNR jatkopaikka mutta taitaapi olla vain Sedun street teamin skeidaa.

Sanokaa paikka niin i'll be there with my posse

-Say the place and mä oon siä niin varmasti

Ja siis torstaista puhun pääasiassa

Edited by FinAxe

Slash ja kumppanit käväs 2004 ainakin On The Rocksissa.. mut veikkaan et ei oo ihan Axl:n tasonen mesta...

Onko veikkauksii missä hotellissa GNR:n jäbät majailee? ite veikkaan et Kämpissä

Kyllä se Kämp varmaan on.

Onkohan Axl jo Suomessa?

Black Sabbathin jälkeen OTR oli kyllä ihan pakissa että varmaan siellä on taas pirusti porukkaa. On varmaan mentävä siihen baariin minne mahtuu sisään :) Ja Axlista nyt ei koskaan tiedä. Menee minne lounaistuuli vie...

Edited by Kalervo

JEE HUOMENNA!!!...ja ylihuomenna.

WTF.. Was Izzy at Holland? I really hope that he comes to Finland also. What time are you guys going to the gates? I probably won't be the until 14.00. cause I have to sing in to a hotel. I have floor ticket to the first gig so I have to be there in time.

Hey here's an idea if Izzy is there lets start requesting 14 years or Dust'n Bones. It would be really cool to hear those songs... well maybe not cause Axl would just kick me out :D

Edited by JarriUkko

JEE HUOMENNA!!!...ja ylihuomenna.

WTF.. Was Izzy at Holland? I really hope that he comes to Finland also. What time are you guys going to the gates? I probably won't be the until 14.00. cause I have to sing in to a hotel. I have floor ticket to the first gig so I have to be there in time.

Hey here's an idea if Izzy is there lets start requesting 14 years or Dust'n Bones. It would be really cool to hear those songs... well maybe not cause Axl would just kick me out :D

Nah, 14 years :)

Hey here's an idea if Izzy is there lets start requesting 14 years or Dust'n Bones. It would be really cool to hear those songs...

Izzy did Dust N' Bones last time GnR was in Finland.

But even if he did show up, I don't think non-Axl lead vocals will surface this tour.

Do you know what would be perfect?

Axl doing pretty tied up as a duet with the singer of Melrose...

"I know this chick she lives down on Melrose

She ain't satisfied without some pain

Friday night is goin' up inside her...again

Well crack the whip

'Cause that bitch is just insane

I'm serious"

Then how about dont cry guitar duet between ron and izzy...

xD

1 MORE DAY

Guest roses_are_red

is someone gonna update setlists etc too?

ill be there tomorrow! i got the ticket hooray...

Edited by roses_are_red