Goffertpark Nijmegen The Netherlands 2nd of july

Hey,

i was wondering if there is anybody here who had seen the concert yesterday..

I thougt it was great, but maybe because it was the first time i'd seen them for real.

The show rocked, great fireworks, axl's voice was great (all the songs)

The one thing that i didn't like that much, were the guitarriffs of the guitarplayers between the songs..

(seems to me a slash idea rip off)

and OMG, Nighttrain rock1

and OMG, Paradise city rock1 rock3

Edited by thefriendlyfiend

Yeah I was there and yeah it rocked I went totally crazy when Axl said "I wanna introduce you to an old friend of mine.............Mr. Izzy Stradlin" Think About You, Nightrain and Paradise City were absolutely amazing.

The only thing that annoyed me were the people in the audience who just got so stoned or drunk they couldn't even stand.

OH and by the way it says 1st of July in the title but actually it was the second

Edited by W. AXL ROSE

I was there too, it was awesome! All of the songs were played really great, Axl's voice was spot-on! It was great when he said: 'Calm down, that's what the swedish police told me. They also said 'you're going to be arrested' and I said 'you're a fucking asshole' or something like that.'

Only thing I didn't really like were Robin's solo's before Sweet Child o' Mine and Paradise City, he played them with way too much distortion in my opinion. I'm not saying he sucks, he was great during the songs, and the Beautiful solo with Richard was cool too.

Yeah, great show!! Perfect Axl voice!

Fincks solos (besides beautiful) sucked monkey balls and were just lame. Seemed like there were 10 guitars on stage when Izzy joined. Well, I guss you need 2 guys to make up for 1 Slash... :P

@username: did you wear red pants??

Yeah, great show!! Perfect Axl voice!

Fincks solos (besides beautiful) sucked monkey balls and were just lame. Seemed like there were 10 guitars on stage when Izzy joined. Well, I guss you need 2 guys to make up for 1 Slash... :P

@username: did you wear red pants??

Yeah man!

And occasionaly a white shirt.

At the times I wasn't I was the guy looking like a chimp.

Next time just take the guess, shout "RON!!!" real loud and if I look in your general direction it's me. :P

Saw you after the concert heading towards the merchandise thingy on the right side and your friend also came along. But you seemed in a hurry so I didn't want to bother you :D I was standing with 4 of my friends just a few meters away.

I have to say in real life you look even hotter than on the forum pics!! :lol::P