Reason for Ron being so out of it in sheffield ..

Cjc1706

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think that's all the reason though, guys. Maybe his dead's heart attack upset him but he wouldn't act pissy towards other bandmembers if this were the case, and it seemed his tension about his father made his tensions about the band itself surface. If he was tense about his dad he wouldn't say stuff like, "Yeah, I hope so too" about showing up for a US tour.

I mean, do you think he would write to HTGTH and say,

"Hey all, just wanted to clear up something about the show last night. Yeah I was kinda drunk and got really pissed off at the other guys, and Axl was being a prick to me backstage because (yadda yadda yadda) and at that point I was seriously considering leaving the band. Anyway, hope to see you all soon! Love,

BBF

You can't believe everything you read.

please change your username to "Overanalyzing Drama Queen Douchebag" . thank you for your cooperation.

Wait, did he actually write that in at HTGTH about Axl being a prick?

Sorry it's late I'm really tired and can't quite Idiot Wind is so boring I can't tell if he's being serious or not.

Not at all, the poster just offered that as a theory for what could have happened.

Which of course is BS. :)

Ron Rocks!

Yes, it was purely theoretical. My point being that there are probably deeper issues going on right now that we don't know about.

Stuff doesn't come out for a while...never woulda guessed Slash and Axl were constantly arguing during the UYI tour or that Duff and Slash were refusing to play songs.

The thing is - if there's something deeper here Bumblefoot is not going to tell us.

Don't think that's all the reason though, guys. Maybe his dead's heart attack upset him but he wouldn't act pissy towards other bandmembers if this were the case, and it seemed his tension about his father made his tensions about the band itself surface. If he was tense about his dad he wouldn't say stuff like, "Yeah, I hope so too" about showing up for a US tour.

I mean, do you think he would write to HTGTH and say,

"Hey all, just wanted to clear up something about the show last night. Yeah I was kinda drunk and got really pissed off at the other guys, and Axl was being a prick to me backstage because (yadda yadda yadda) and at that point I was seriously considering leaving the band. Anyway, hope to see you all soon! Love,

BBF

You can't believe everything you read.

You have to be the rudest and most insensitive person I've seen on this forum. Shame on you.

Back on topic...

Very sad news for Ron. Hope his Dad gets through the surgery OK and makes a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you Ron. :(

I don't understand how it's rude to suggest there is more beneath the surface. It's not insensitive - it's realistic. I didn't say his father's heart attack isn't affecting him - nor did I say I'm not feeling bad for the guy - I'm saying a father's heart attack wouldn't cause someone to lash out at fellow bandmembers, especially given his nice personality. I think his father's heart attack is upsetting him (understandably) and causing OTHER FEELINGS to surface - perhaps bad feelings he's having towards the band in general for being "out of the loop." Put yourself in his shoes. He probably feels totally expendable. He's not on the album, he's a "replacement," and as far as he knows he could be fired as soon as this tour ends. The way BBF has been treated doesn't seem like he's a permanent replacement. When Buckethead was announced as the new guitarist it seemed more...hmm..."final." If that makes sense. On top of that, he was hired as lead guitarist but Finck is doing more of the solos than he is right now (add 'em up). That's gotta be a bit grating for the guy - being hired for such a huge band and then finding out the rhythm guitarist is being given more solos? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just putting it out there.

These could all be issues he has been thinking about and now his family trauma is causing them to surface.

You just read way too far into things, the overanalysing - give it a rest. There's no proof that he hit Fortus - in fact, only one person from this forum has alleged that they saw that. The rest of the people there said that they didn't see it - it could have just been a collision.

Christ dude - his Dad had a heart attack, and he was upset. There's nothing more to it. :rolleyes:

Really sorry to hear about the whole thing... :(

yeah idiot wind you can suck my big fat shaven balls you jerk. goddamn the dudes dad died and your sayin it has to do with "band tension" well pucker up mister and kiss my BIG BLACK ASS. "why don't you just.........FUCK OFF!" :fuckyou:

tht sux for him man, hope all ends well in the end. wonder if any shows will be cancled are anything. axl should maybe postpon a show or two or give him some time.

and idiot wind, i see where your coming from and agree with some of your points and all, but its to early to talk about what your saying. and buckets of rain, shut the fuck up, god if your gonna fuckin post something, dont be all like suck my fucking dick, and if your are going to post, maybe idk read a fuckin little! his dads not dead dumbass

tht sux for him man, hope all ends well in the end. wonder if any shows will be cancled are anything. axl should maybe postpon a show or two or give him some time.

and idiot wind, i see where your coming from and agree with some of your points and all, but its to early to talk about what your saying. and buckets of rain, shut the fuck up, god if your gonna fuckin post something, dont be all like suck my fucking dick, and if your are going to post, maybe idk read a fuckin little! his dads not dead dumbass

ok.

Edited by Buckets of Rain

stfu racist. you just hate me cos im black. well guess what SO WAS AXL'S BODYGUARD. try that on for size you judgementel f u c k e r !! maybe you should read b4 you write huh. maybe you should read b4 you judge someone by their skin color man.

wow, i've never seen a less appropriate moment to play the race card.

stfu racist. you just hate me cos im black. well guess what SO WAS AXL'S BODYGUARD. try that on for size you judgementel f u c k e r !! maybe you should read b4 you write huh. maybe you should read b4 you judge someone by their skin color man.

wow, i've never seen a less appropriate moment to play the race card.

sorry I apologize I have changed my post.