Compilation of Axl RANTS?

baronbrothers

i made one with a good few rants in it and put it in the download section a while back and nobody showed interest

i'll probably reupload later on

Audio or Video?

mr.Q

audio, there was 10 in total but one was the "fight" between Axl and Slash onstage but i got another one since then so there's now 11

i made one with a good few rants in it and put it in the download section a while back and nobody showed interest

i'll probably reupload later on

Audio or Video?

mr.Q

audio, there was 10 in total but one was the "fight" between Axl and Slash onstage but i got another one since then so there's now 11

Thanks, I'll look it up in the download section.

mr.Q

That's interesting. I never look at youtube and today i decide to see what's new from Europe, yeah there's some good stuff there, but I saw this rant I have not seen in awhile. It's the pre-patience one in Albany NY/02 wher he talks about Slash and Duff. I love the line about the new band and how they "take abuse, because they're the ones keeping the old band from getting back together". It's just funny, though I don't think too many people have accused the band of keeping Axl and old guys from a reunion, lol.

There's a ton of rants on youtube, but here's that one.

Peace