3 gnr standing tickets for wembley arena 30/07/06 for sale

steve

I have 3 standing tickets available for Wembley arena on 30/07/06 available at face value. Cost per ticket is £49 (£40 for the ticket + booking fee at £4.50 charged by ticketmaster + next day special delivery at £4.50). If anybody is interested please leave me a message or send me a pm :)

edit: if you buy more than one ticket you only pay for delivery once ;)

Edited by steve

Booking fee, for buying off a random guy?

What on earth?

It was £37.50 for the ticket face value.

£2.50 booking fee, and £2 postage off the site.

So really I think £45 recorded delivery per ticket is a fair price.

Or if someone buys 2 or more off you, knock some off as they're only paying for delivery once.

Booking fee, for buying off a random guy?

What on earth?

It was £37.50 for the ticket face value.

£2.50 booking fee, and £2 postage off the site.

So really I think £45 recorded delivery per ticket is a fair price.

Or if someone buys 2 or more off you, knock some off as they're only paying for delivery once.

Face value for wembley tickets is £40 (it says this on the ticket) £4.50 is for the booking fee charged by ticketmaster per ticket and £4.50 is the cost for first class special delivery wether you buy 1 or 3 tickets you only pay this amount once. :)

He's right you know. the tickets were £40 each and the surcharge to ticketmaster was £4.50.

Cheers :P Im not making a profit on these just want the tickets to go to a true gunner fan rather than someone on ebay that'll just sell them on for a profit! ;)

The problem with buying tickets in this way, is that there is no protection for the buyer. If you send this guy money and you never get your tickets, you will have a lot more difficultly trying to get you money back, if you ever do get it back.

The best and most transparent way to do this would be through ebay. I'm not saying that the seller is being dishonest but an ebay auction would ensure a smooth transaction.

The problem with buying tickets in this way, is that there is no protection for the buyer. If you send this guy money and you never get your tickets, you will have a lot more difficultly trying to get you money back, if you ever do get it back.

The best and most transparent way to do this would be through ebay. I'm not saying that the seller is being dishonest but an ebay auction would ensure a smooth transaction.

I agree dude.

Well the chances are the buyer is in the same general location, and if the buyer, AND seller are both going to the concert, they could just meet up before-hand.

Im going down to the concert myself i live in South Wales so i could meet people at the gig itself if they prefer :)

If you did want the tickets beforehand and sent me the money you have my word that i would send the tickets through the post to you via special delivery :)

edit: Im also going to the Birmingham NEC gig on tuesday so if anybody's interested in the Wembley tickets for the sunday they can meet me on tuesday :)

Edited by steve

also going to the Birmingham NEC gig on tuesday so if anybody's interested in the Wembley tickets for the sunday they can meet me on tuesday :)

Did I just save £10.50?

I paid £37.50 per ticket for every show (with postage and booking fee afterwards)

But the actual ticket was £37.50, and I got tickets to both Wembley dates and Birmingham.

If people dont want the tickets why bother posting! The face value for the tickets was £40 then you need to add £4.50 booking fee that ticketmaster charged me per ticket then the cost of special delivery which brings it to £49. Of course postage will not be necessary if you meet me on tuesday so it'll be £44.50 per ticket :)