my disaster

SO ANYWAY THIS IS JUST A SHOUT OUT REALLYT TOO THE IRISH GUY I MET FROM THIS FOEUM IT WAS MY TURN TOO BUY HIM A DRINK LAST TIME I SEEN HIM AS HE WAS SO GOOD TOO ME BUT WHEN I CAME BACK AFTER A BOUT HALF AND HOUR LATER WITH THE DRINKS (HUGE QUES) HE WAS GONE :(

OH AND I GOT BANNED FROM THE SOLID ROCK SO I COULDNT MEAT ANY OF YOU GUYS SO I HAD A SHITTY DAY ALTOGHETHER REALLY THE WHOLE CITY AND EVRYTHING ABOUT IT SUCKED AND TOWERS OF LONDON ARE MY SECOND FAVOURITE BAND AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE PLAYING SO I MISSED THEM AND COULD NOT HAVE EVER BEEN MORE PISSED OFF IF I TRIED!! :fuckyou:

OH AND THE NEXT DAY I GOT DRUGGED BY A PRICK AND MUGGED WHILE LEFT FOR DEAD ON GLASGOW GREEN FOR 5 HOURS WHILE PRICKS WENT THROUGH MY POCKETS TAKING EVERYFUCKING THING even my bandana :o:no:

ON ANOTHER NOTE I AM CHUCKED OUT MY BAND AND FELL OUT WITH MY BEST MATE SO THINGS ARE PURE GASH RIGHT NOW.

gnr rocked though :wub:

Edited by HOLDEN CAULFIELD

you are a disaster....

waited fro a while and decided to head into the crowd, was 6 people from front in front of axl

The double whiskeys went down well!!!

alright mate!

yeah the whiskey was cool but £7 is bloody ridiculas.

anyway yeah glad too see you got on ok anyway see you next year in the solid rock when gnr decide too rock scotland again :)

dont really understand any true meaning to this post

I really wouldnt worry yourself over it mate...there are plenty of other posts to read. As the saying goes "you really needed to be there" to know what we are talking about.