Guns N' Roses : Artist of the Month

benchiefjr

Taken From Bostonrose @ HTGTH :

I went into Spencers today (spencers is a store with music related items and novelty gifts etc.)

They had a ton of GNR items, t-shirts, clocks, ceramic posters, beer mugs, glasses, etc..

I bought mugs and glasses

Anyway guy at the counter tells me that in September Guns N' Roses will be the featured artist, meaning a lot more merchandise, new stuff, special sales etc...I asked him who made the decsion to name September GNR month and he said corporate office deals directly with the band/management and work it all out, (he like had no clue about GNR or it's history) but anyway

Why would GNR enter into such an agreement if there was nothing to sell? Or Promote?

FYI

August's featured artist is Avenged Seven Fold...

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.....

You know what this means :drevil: rock1

Spencer's is a rip off of a company that my Dad's current business partner's father started in 1963. I hate the store because it's a bunch of stupid fuckin' lackadazeacial (sp?) fruit loops that work there n' can't sell the product they're suposed to be fuckin' sellin.

Anyways, cool shit.

fuck yea i hope they got some good shit , avenge seven fold sux ass

No, not really, but your spelling does.

Avenged Sevenfold is really good. This is great news, i assume its for the tour and CD.

I agree, I like A7X.

One of the few good new bands around. Man...they'll have like Chinese Democracy posters all over the place with a date. The store sucks, the people who work there are jerks.

Avenged Sevenfold is really good. This is great news, i assume its for the tour and CD.

I agree, I like A7X.

One of the few good new bands around. Man...they'll have like Chinese Democracy posters all over the place with a date. The store sucks, the people who work there are jerks.

I agree, read my first post in this thread.

I agree, I like A7X.

Hah. Couldn't have said it better myself.

They're even worse than the goons who work at Hot Topic.

Edited by mynameisjonas

Spencer's is a rip off of a company that my Dad's current business partner's father started in 1963. I hate the store because it's a bunch of stupid fuckin' lackadazeacial (sp?) fruit loops that work there n' can't sell the product they're suposed to be fuckin' sellin.

Anyways, cool shit.

Yeah. I feel the same way about that place. They'll hire any idiot off the street, I swear to God! But, I'll stop by and see what's new. Thanks for posting! :)

I agree, I like A7X.

So, here's the real question:

What is the worst store in the Mall?

A.) Spencer's Gifts

B.) Hot Topic

C.) Pacific Sunwear

D.) Bath and Body Works

E.) The indian guy selling knock off gold chains in the middle of the mall aisles slowing everyone down.

Thoughts?

J

Hot Topic--by far--it's an anti-establishment store that is run by the establishment. It's like Hell having a fund-raiser by selling Bibles.

:-p

Also, I will laugh and then cry if Sept. GnR turns out to be Greatest Hits Volume 2 ;)

~Bryan

Chinese Democracy starts...well, soon's the word I hear.

Kick ass B)

I agree, I like A7X.

So, here's the real question:

What is the worst store in the Mall?

A.) Spencer's Gifts

B.) Hot Topic

C.) Pacific Sunwear

D.) Bath and Body Works

E.) The indian guy selling knock off gold chains in the middle of the mall aisles slowing everyone down.

Thoughts?

J

Hot Topic is an OK store, but the people who work there at the mall in my town are assholes, so I'll go with that.

Dude, I would choose none of the above. If you really want to see an overpriced place that employs self absorbed assholes go to Ambercrombie & Fitch. As you walk in you will be hit with enough perfume stench to knock out a bull moose and be greeted by two surly albeit attractive employees who say nothing to you but just glare at your ugliness. Then you will gawk at 50 dollar jeans with rips, paint and shit all over them ( that'll be the new trend--pants with shit smeared all over them--only 59.95 at your local A&F!) and you'll run into assholes from highschool who you hate. Heh, exuse my ranting :ph34r:

Anyway, that's awesome I'll have to grace Spencers with my prescence come September.

Edited by Whee1010

Hot Topic--by far--it's an anti-establishment store that is run by the establishment. It's like Hell having a fund-raiser by selling Bibles.

Now thats some funny shit. I couldn't agree more.

Hopefully this talk of Spencers having GNR month is leading up to what we have wanted for so many years.