gnr on channel 4 news

Maddergascar

20 seconds of gnr at download was shown on the main news bulletin of Channel 4 (uk). I know this is just a mention, but it was a pretty high profile one. There was footage of paradize city and the Izzman himself. I get the feeling there are some gnr fans at channel 4, since they seemed pretty knowledgeable.

20 seconds of gnr at download was shown on the main news bulletin of Channel 4 (uk). I know this is just a mention, but it was a pretty high profile one. There was footage of paradize city and the Izzman himself. I get the feeling there are some gnr fans at channel 4, since they seemed pretty knowledgeable.

what was the story about?

Nice. It's a shame I didn't watch, I quite often watch Channel 4 news whilst I'm having dinner.

The story was about top selling tours. It says so in the subtitle (which is kinda hard to see, I know) :)

Edited by LCG

Nice. It's a shame I didn't watch, I quite often watch Channel 4 news whilst I'm having dinner.

The story was about top selling tours. It says so in the subtitle (which is kinda hard to see, I know) :)

oops but in fairness i did take a shortcut from the main index page

Saw this myself, it was pretty cool. Right from the start of the show they mentioned the fact there was a story on popular live music coming up so I stuck with it, I assumed it might mention the GNR tour. If I remember rightly, the GNR bit sounded like this:

"Even without an album, crowds came to see Guns N' Roses headlining The Download Festival this year. Fans have been waiting 9 years for their next release."

It was something to that effect so don't murder me if it's not 100% accurate. D:

All coverage is good coverage :D!

All publicity is good publicity like they say :tongue2:

Well what if we saw on the news axl snorting coke, and like jumping on slashs face, and strangling his mother or summin,,

Thats not good publicty in my mind

(OBVIOUSLY) not true :P