cant get tickets

gernm18

I got on ticketmaster right at 10 am and I havent been able to get tickets whats up with that

did they all go out on the presale or what :anger:

:fuckyou: thanks hooray for tolerance!s who didnt wanna give me the presale password

Same here. :(

At least we got vegas tickets. Too bad thats a 10 hours drive as opposed to 5.

I got on ticketmaster right at 10 am and I havent been able to get tickets whats up with that

did they all go out on the presale or what :anger:

:fuckyou: thanks hooray for tolerance!s who didnt wanna give me the presale password

keep trying. I just got on on balcony.

thats such bs

people were trying to keep em off scalpers and now i depend on one... fuckin great thank you assholes :fuckyou:

im sure they'll tour more and well im happy that the cd is gonna come out :)

If you are going to pay a scalper twice as much to see them in San Fran, why not just buy tickets for the Vegas show which isn't sold out yet? Not only will you get to see the opening shows but you won't be giving scalpers any money-

Anyone needing tickets to either San Fran. show PM me. Just looking for what I paid + shipping (I believe it's close to $90 a ticket w/ ticketfast fee, and service charges) I have 5 GA Floors for Wednesday's show and 5 balcony seats for Thursdays (Section 2 , row F) I have paypal and an ebay account with over 100 feedback (100% positive.)