Scotiabank Place confirms GNR concert

eRomano

YO!!! GNR IN THe CAPITAL!!! I'm super excited for this!!!! Went to NY to see them!!! ANyone know the pre-sale passwords?? Please post!! Also, if anyone could let me know how to get the pre-sale passwords I'd appreciate it. Thankx

Sarah

Hell yeah!!!

Haven't heard of any pre-sale yet, but I do get e-mails for Scotiabank Place when they do have pre-sales. If I hear anything I will let you know.

YO!!! GNR IN THe CAPITAL!!! I'm super excited for this!!!! Went to NY to see them!!! ANyone know the pre-sale passwords?? Please post!! Also, if anyone could let me know how to get the pre-sale passwords I'd appreciate it. Thankx

Sarah

Hell yeah!!!

Haven't heard of any pre-sale yet, but I do get e-mails for Scotiabank Place when they do have pre-sales. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Awesome!! Thanks so much!

Sarah

Hell yeah!!!

Awesome!! Thanks so much!

Doesn't look like there will be a pre-sale. I got the announcement e-mail for the concert and it made no mention of a pre-sale.

Oh well, I'll be online Friday going for them...

I'm dying here, i was out of town when the ottawa presale came on and now GA is completely sold out! I want to avoid settling for 300 level seats, can anyone point me in the right direction to get some decent seats? I'll buy you a beer before the concert starts, lol....

thanks if ya can,

hogger.

• 2 weeks later...

ote name='fallingred85' date='Oct 1 2006, 05:45 PM' post='1458631']

I'm dying here, i was out of town when the ottawa presale came on and now GA is completely sold out! I want to avoid settling for 300 level seats, can anyone point me in the right direction to get some decent seats? I'll buy you a beer before the concert starts, lol....

thanks if ya can,

hogger.

Not sure if you've already bought 300 level seats but a friend of mine bought a few extra GA tickets and is selling them at $150.

Write back if you are interested. rock1

• 4 weeks later...