transportation to MD

Whitey

I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what i'll have to take to get from DC to the concert in Baltimore? I live in MA but will be in washington for 7 weeks so i'm not familiar. thanks

dude, i am afraid you may need to find a ride from DC, as far as I know there is no easy way to get to bmore from DC, it gets more difficult, if not impossible, to come back after the gig.

BTW, I missed the presale on HTGTH, can you please eamil me if you get it? Thanks much.

I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what i'll have to take to get from DC to the concert in Baltimore? I live in MA but will be in washington for 7 weeks so i'm not familiar. thanks

dude, i am afraid you may need to find a ride from DC, as far as I know there is no easy way to get to bmore from DC, it gets more difficult, if not impossible, to come back after the gig.

BTW, I missed the presale on HTGTH, can you please eamil me if you get it? Thanks much.

aren't the two cities like 60 miles apart? :unsure:

worst case scenario take a greyhound.

That sucks, mostly cuz its on a monday night and I have to be at work the next day for NOAA in MD. From where i' staying in DC in the NW part, mapquest says a drive would be 37.7 miles basically 32 of which are on MD-295 N. So driving it says it'd be 52 minutes. I actually just looked at enterprise car rental and I can rent a car for like $66 total which i think i might do. Definitely worth it for GNR

yo there is amtrak from DC to Baltimore... I dunno how close the station is to the venue, but I may end up taking this option as well, as I have to be back in Philly the next morning for classes. I dont know how late they run, but check www.amtrak.com

DC and Baltimore are 30 miles apart. I've made it from the White House to downtown Baltimore in 30 minutes in good traffic. However, there is indeed an Amtrack/MARC train that goes from the MCI center right up to Camden Yards (4 blocks from 1st Mariner).

Check out this link for more details on rail travel.

http://www.mtamaryland.com/

Also, if anyone has the password for ticketmaster for tickets, could you please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated. The GNR site is selling standing room only right now for $77.

DC and Baltimore are 30 miles apart. I've made it from the White House to downtown Baltimore in 30 minutes in good traffic. However, there is indeed an Amtrack/MARC train that goes from the MCI center right up to Camden Yards (4 blocks from 1st Mariner).

Also, if anyone has the password for ticketmaster for tickets, could you please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated. The GNR site is selling standing room only right now for $77.

I'm in the same situation... I think I will just wait till tomorrow, and will be trying to get as good seats as I can for the cheapest price.

I don't think this show should fill up that fast... Only the really die hard fans know about this tour anyway.

Ha, Matt, 30 mins?? Was that like 2am? Usually during rush hour, it took at least 1.5hr to travel 50 miles fr NOVA to Bmore. I had so many painful experiences driving to the O's game. BTW, thanks for the info, believe it or not, I actullay guessed it. Lucky me. :lol:

So you guys are all getting seats? Is it because they are cheaper or because you just don't want GA? I got GA so that I can hopefully get closer.

hell yeah dude i hope my ticket's are gonna be ga so a can get closer or really good seat's or even decent seats it don't matter it'll be my first so i am really happy about that