Message from Bumblefoot!

brock landers

RE: First Leg of the Tour announced!

Body: << GOOD DEAL MAN! About time that GNR had a REAL Webiste too, can't wait to see it!!!

WOOHOO! About fukking time! lol

<< Also Nov 14 is the day the album comes out

Dude, don't believe what ANYONE says, unless an official announcement is made by GnR management...

See you in Chicago! :D

bbf

If you're gonna bother him, at least do it with common sense.

"<< Also Nov 14 is the day the album comes out "

Way to go dumbass, you gave him "the release date".

I'm sure he was happy to find that out.

"GNR had a REAL Webiste too"

Learn to spell. Learn something.

"Dude, don't believe what ANYONE says, unless an official announcement is made by GnR management... "

Bbf did not type that, go away.

Edited by Jackamo

If you're gonna bother him, at least do it with common sense.

"<< Also Nov 14 is the day the album comes out "

Way to go dumbass, you gave him "the release date".

I'm sure he was happy to find that out.

"GNR had a REAL Webiste too"

Learn to spell. Learn something.

"Dude, don't believe what ANYONE says, unless an official announcement is made by GnR management... "

Bbf did not type that, go away.

PWNED

stopmessagingmesig21mb9.jpg

a_f ron reply to everybody ;) and he love people messageing him

I think AF want to be BFs special friend. And he does have a need to know people in the band and messaging both him and dizzy on almost a daily basis (I imagin)

And I think everyone that gets a reply from ron feels kinda special. some just take it upon theirself to step above the crowed.

And even though AF had the sig I don't think he stoped messaging ron. ;)

RE: First Leg of the Tour announced!

Body: << GOOD DEAL MAN! About time that GNR had a REAL Webiste too, can't wait to see it!!!

WOOHOO! About fukking time! lol

<< Also Nov 14 is the day the album comes out

Dude, don't believe what ANYONE says, unless an official announcement is made by GnR management...

See you in Chicago! :D

bbf

Has anyone asked you why you messaged Ron to tell him information regarding a band he is already in?

Unfortunately Ron DOES reply to everyone, no matter what stupidity you send him. I sent him a note after Vegas to tell him how much I enjoyed his playing and solos and specifically stated he did NOT have to bother to write back because I know his mail is full of nonsense. The next day I still had a personal reply from him in my mail. He is too nice and now I will never message him again because I feel bad. I will stick to leaving comments he doesn't feel compelled to reply to.

Guest cherry_bomb

i kinda feel sorry for ron, a lot of people just msg as its a guaranteed reply. but then again he's building up his fan base in a huge way, so i doubt he's complaining.

its pretty sweet that all the member on myspace take time to personally reply, just nice knowing you can make contact with GNR

stopmessagingmesig21mb9.jpg

a_f ron reply to everybody ;) and he love people messageing him

I think AF want to be BFs special friend. And he does have a need to know people in the band and messaging both him and dizzy on almost a daily basis (I imagin)

And I think everyone that gets a reply from ron feels kinda special. some just take it upon theirself to step above the crowed.

And even though AF had the sig I don't think he stoped messaging ron. ;)

I've messaged Ron 3 times first, and he's replied and we've had conversations about anything n' everything. I've only talked to Dizzy twice, and once was to ask 'bout the tank top he wore at the 2002 VMA's. Lisa, his wife, ended up givin' me the answer.