Sluggish sales

hayabusa401

It 12:33 right now and i just got floor tickets numbers 18,19,20,21...i opened another window and 22,23,24,25 came up. OOf. That cant be a good sign. There needs to be an album released or the DCU center will look like The November 2004 show when Velvet Revolver played to about 40% capacity.

not really man, Velvet Revolver really blew. GN'R is GN'R

Give it time, man. There's not many bands that can sell out just like that, and as much as we'd all like them to be one of them, new Guns N' Roses can't do that in every market in every corner of the globe. Once Axl and co prove themselves at the first shows and (hopefully) with a single or album release, you'll soon see those seats moving.

i think slow sales have more to do with people's perception of axl being unreliable than the dearth of new material. i told some people i was going to the show and everyone said, "hope he shows up" and thought they were really funny. then, they bombarded me with a litany of complaints about axl's tardiness, about axl cancelling shows, about axl storming off stage after 45 minutes. people don't want to buy tickets for something if they think it might be a problem. no one wants to be stuck in a riot.