New Shows not selling out

Crash_Diet

Not having a single, video, or even a release date for the album isnt exactly helping the ticket selling situation either. The majority have known Axls back with a new GNR since 2002, so theres really no "He's back!" hype surrounding this tour either. If he wants to fill arenas once again, he'll have to do better than a mediocur website and "cryptic" album messages in tour press release.

C'mon Axl! What are you waiting for?!

The Halifax show just sold out before i got my tickets. Fuck. But the point is they are selling out. Stop spreading false conceptions about shows not selling out so people think they have lots of time to get tickets.

Yep , only a few single tickets left for Halifax.

And from what I heard, Quebec city is really close to be sold out.

Just called man, they are sold dry. Which is good in a way i guess, I can still make it to Ottawa. For some reason alot of people there aren't into GNR.

Meh, more room for my GNR lovin Ass!

To bad they won't come to Montreal. Nothing better than good old GNR and Club Super Sex!

A8R

If you're thinking of buying Ottawa tickets, you better hurry up. They're selling pretty quickly there too. Lower level tickets are almost all gone. Luckly I bought some during the pre-sale.

Yeah man, my friend barely got 2 for us, but its not all that bad, we ar up in section 321. I saw another band from somewhere close to there, and it was a great view. Check out the concert page too, i'm trying to organize a big after party. rock1 rock2 rock4rock3

A8R

Edited by allen8r

I have to say I would like to see it fill up a lot more for the show in Jacksonville. It is the kick off to the official tour, but the only tickets that have sold out are the cheapest (38.50) ones.

The floor appeared to be mostly full, and suddenly now the floor tickets are coming up as general admission. The seating chart shows assigned floor seats still and they have been on sale for about 3 weeks. Not really sure how they will work that for people who bought them already expecting seats.

Myself, I am sweating it out because I won tickets through a local radio station before they went on sale and they haven't called me yet to pick them up. They said they weren't in yet, so I am wondering how good the seats will be or if there will be some sort of mix up and I will get screwed.....

Guess I shoulda just bought them for insurance, but didn't since I had supposedly secured a pair before they were available. Damn the stress, my eye is starting to twitch now heh heh

Sure the shows aren't selling out in 10 or 20 minutes but all things considering (No new single, release date for album or advertising) I think they are selling well. Floor tix for the Winnipeg show sold out pretty quick. There are only single seats left for the 100 and 200 level seating but still seems to be plenty left in the 300 level seating.

When the Winnipeg date was announced there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get tix. I was there in 1993 and have been waiting 13 years to see Axl kick some ass! Can't wait!!!

Sure the shows aren't selling out in 10 or 20 minutes but all things considering (No new single, release date for album or advertising) I think they are selling well. Floor tix for the Winnipeg show sold out pretty quick. There are only single seats left for the 100 and 200 level seating but still seems to be plenty left in the 300 level seating.

When the Winnipeg date was announced there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get tix. I was there in 1993 and have been waiting 13 years to see Axl kick some ass! Can't wait!!!

When you think about the tour 4 years ago ending early has alot of people gun shy to buy tickets.

With that said I bought tickets to the Peg show as well and already got my hotel rooms booked. 3/4 of the show at least are sold out in Peg. All they have left in the 300 leval are in the back of the arena. I would say no more then 1000 tix left. Once the tour starts and the first few shows go on with no issues then everyone will jump on board to buy tickets. There will be a lot of GnR fans who will miss out because they did not buy early. To them I say :P