My "Live and let die" and "Don't cry" performance !!!

do you lot seriously think hes good? I cant tell if your being sarcastic ;S

You may have negative comments to everybody including your girlfriend :xmassrudolph:

didnt actually understand any of that :rolleyes:

Well, shall I say to you then

'Yeah omg your amazing, go audition for american idol or x factor' or whatever, then you go and sing and embarass yourself? lol

And are like, happy with your voice? Have you listened to yourself sing on youtube?

I'm just really.. confused. Its like those people who go on x factor or whatever and think theyre amazing but are absolutely awful.

No offence, but in my totally honest opinion, you cant sing. And you'll never be able to.

Remember that I sing just from my passion of GnR, not for commercial purpose or being a singer. I know you are jealous with my voice :xmassrudolph:

My god are you really so far up your own ass you cant see common sense... and i truly dont think any person is jealous of your voice.. i can sing like you, i would just have to find someone to stamp on my bollocks, then i would have the sound down...

How can I believe you? You shouldn't have said that! You should say:"I can sing like a bull-frog" :xmasssanta:

ye u may be a millionth closer bt your still both lightyears away... i mean to be honest i think ur voice sucks but if you really think you hav a voice why dont u try doing ur own thing... sumthing more fitting to your voice...

OK, if you don't like me to sing GNR songs, I will sing a song of Skid Row, especially for you:"Get the f*** out!" :fuckyou:

ye u may be a millionth closer bt your still both lightyears away... i mean to be honest i think ur voice sucks but if you really think you hav a voice why dont u try doing ur own thing... sumthing more fitting to your voice...

OK, if you don't like me to sing GNR songs, I will sing a song of Skid Row, especially for you:"Get the f*** out!" :fuckyou:

ptsondr, try to understand the opinion of everybody, as you said to me. :rolleyes:

See U!

ok point taken... but all i was actually trying to say if you read into it is tht you may be able to make sumthin of your voice if you find your own sound... axls voice is incredible and is a fantastic one to have but its too late even with a voice like axl the best you can get is to be in a very good tribute band and their nothing too special as they are not only un-origional but have now been done to death... so personally i think tht the best advice you can give anyone with anything of a voice or anyone with a want to be a vocalist is to find your own sound/style... you may disagree but it dont affect me so dont care...

ok point taken... but all i was actually trying to say if you read into it is tht you may be able to make sumthin of your voice if you find your own sound... axls voice is incredible and is a fantastic one to have but its too late even with a voice like axl the best you can get is to be in a very good tribute band and their nothing too special as they are not only un-origional but have now been done to death... so personally i think tht the best advice you can give anyone with anything of a voice or anyone with a want to be a vocalist is to find your own sound/style... you may disagree but it dont affect me so dont care...

want to repeat again so u understand: I don't want to be a singer, I don't want to set up a band and I don't have time to do that. I just sing because I love GNR songs and no one can forbid me to do that, OK? Anyway, I think I shouldn't have posted my videos here because they make some people like you upset. Think I will never do that anymore! By the way, sorry to you all for my rude attitude!

Edited by ptsondr

@ Used Illusion, piss off stupid fuck.

@ Son Pham

You are one of the small things in lifes that makes me happy :) I think it's GREAT that you keep on rockin' even though you get alot of bullshit. Well, fuck the haters. As long as your enjoying yourself and as long many of os likes your personality, that's fucking great! You are great Son Pham, keep on rockin' and don't let the stupid haters bring you down :)

@ Son Pham

You are one of the small things in lifes that makes me happy :) I think it's GREAT that you keep on rockin' even though you get alot of bullshit. Well, fuck the haters. As long as your enjoying yourself and as long many of os likes your personality, that's fucking great! You are great Son Pham, keep on rockin' and don't let the stupid haters bring you down :)

Thank you my buddy! I was so discouraged with unsympathetic responses (although I have no problem with positive criticism) that I didn't want to keep on rockin but you make me feel there are still so many good friends who will be at my side to protect and support me. So I will keep on rockin in 2007 and hope that I will make more videos about my GNR covers. rock4rock3 rock2 rock1

@ Son Pham

lol... u fucking loser

and by haters do you mean those who posted criticisms...

Edited by Used Illusion

@ Son Pham

lol... u fucking loser

and by haters do you mean those who posted criticisms...

OK, I'm loser. Satisfied?