Iggy Pop is turning 60.

metallic ko

THE LONGEST BIRTHDAY IN THE WORLD! IGGY POP TURNS 60!

To celebrate the round birthday of punk-founding-father Iggy Pop on April 21st the website thestooges.de goes online, with the intention of becoming the longest birthday card in the world!! Iggy Pop fans around the world can congratulate their idol on his 60th birthday and make their mark in the world of Google Earth – in this way every fan can see where other Iggy-fans come from. Simply call up www.thestooges.de, type in what you always personally wanted to say to Iggy und your place in history is secured.

On April 21st itself we will be handing over this never-ending card to Iggy personally. We can't wait!

Don't forget to view the video

That was taken from their myspace.

I can't beleive I missed this before.. I also can't beleive the fuckers that old. Time to retire? hihi.gif

retire my ass, he's got more energy talent and mileage in the tip of his penis than 99% of artists around.

I can't beleive I missed this before.. I also can't beleive the fuckers that old. Time to retire? hihi.gif

retire my ass, he's got more energy talent and mileage in the tip of his penis than 99% of artists around.

hihi.gif <-- NOTICE.

np. Iggy Pop & the Stooges - Jesus Loves the Stooges :shades:

hihi.gif <-- NOTICE.

np. Iggy Pop & the Stooges - Jesus Loves the Stooges :shades:

whoops, my bad :lol:

Actually figured Iggy was older than that...

Why?!?! :huh:

No particular reason, just would've guessed a few years higher off the top of head. In a recent article on VH, it said Eddie was 52(hard to believe!) and I'd thought Iggie was at least a decade older. Seems like he's been around forever for some reason.

Iggie's cool...