He contributed nothing but his bumbling voice to Sabbath

His solo career was pop-metal to glam metal to crap metal

Real Metal Gods

Tony Iommi

Rob Halford

Lemmy Kilmister

Chuck Schulinder

Ronnie James Dio

Dave Mustaine (Since Metallica the most well known thrash band material was mostly written by him)

thats bullshit ozzy is far more influential than those guys you listed. btw i am argueing about this so don't bother replying.

Influences now huh?

Like who?

Primus (their not metal)

Soundgarden (still not metal)

Im trying to look for one

Black Sabbath influenced metal, not Ozzy alone

i meant most influential frontman. i know not so much anymore but 25-30 years ago hell ya. rock3

Nah he wasn't a good front man at all

Edited by 4geowobo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy has nothing on metal

Real Metal Gods

Tony Iommi

Rob Halford

Lemmy Kilmister

Chuck Schulinder

Ronnie James Dio

Dave Mustaine (Since Metallica the most well known thrash band material was mostly written by him)

thats bullshit ozzy is far more influential than those guys you listed. btw i am argueing about this so don't bother replying.

Influences now huh?

Like who?

Primus (their not metal)

Soundgarden (still not metal)

Im trying to look for one

Black Sabbath influenced metal, not Ozzy alone

i meant most influential frontman. i know not so much anymore but 25-30 years ago hell ya. rock3

Nah he wasn't a good front man at all

nevermind i am not going to get in some stupid-ass arguement with you like i did last time. remember that after you were done argueing with me about something stupid you and that one dude started to go at it throughout the whole thread. as a result the thread got deleated. you want that to happen again cause i sure as hell don't?

Edited by Raw

nevermind i am not going to get in some stupid-ass arguement with you like i did last time. remember that after you were done argueing with me about something stupid you and that one dude started to go at it throughout the whole thread. as a result the thread got deleated. you want that to happen again cause i sure as hell don't?

Im no sure why threads get deleted because people are expressing their opinions without insulting each other (like we are doing/did)

Aren't we doing what this forum embraces, sharing/clashing opinions well keeping it clean and fair?

Im no sure why threads get deleted because people are expressing their opinions without insulting each other (like we are doing/did)

Aren't we doing what this forum embraces, sharing/clashing opinions well keeping it clean and fair?

the thread got deleated because you and that slipnot dude. ruined that thread with your annoying personal insults. so madison deleated it and she had every right to do so.

Edited by Raw

Ozzy dont have shit on Bruce Dickinson

and just about every other rock/metal/punk/indie/jazz/blues/grunge frontmen

the thread got deleated because you and that slipnot dude. ruined that thread with your annoying personal insults. so madison deleated it and she had every right to do so.

Is that going on in this thread

No

Is that relevant?

Also a No

Ozzy dont have shit on Bruce Dickinson

and just about every other rock/metal/punk/indie/jazz/blues/grunge frontmen

Is that going on in this thread

No

Is that relevant?

Also a No

your missing the point. usually arguements get a little heated at times. and thats when things ugly like what happened to you and slipknot dude. the bottom line is you can't have threads that consist of 3 to 4 pages of two people argueing. if that occurs the thread will be deleated you understand what i mean. i am not trying to be a prick. i just don't want to get caught up in that shit bro.

I get it now that it has been explained better

Im not sure if it would get heated

as much as I rag on Ozzy I still like Ozzy era Sabbath and his early solo work

But I still feel past the mainstream audiences perception he is far from the godfather of metal/metal god etc

To me he is the innovator of turning a name into the a brand in the vein of Gene Simmons and Lars Ulrich

:rofl-lol:

I get it now that it has been explained better

Im not sure if it would get heated

as much as I rag on Ozzy I still like Ozzy era Sabbath and his early solo work

But I still feel past the mainstream audiences perception he is far from the godfather of metal/metal god etc

To me he is the innovator of turning a name into the a brand in the vein of Gene Simmons and Lars Ulrich

:rofl-lol:

thats excactly what i mean if you rag on other peoples bands shit will get heated. and we don't want that. and i am talking about it might get heated with other people not just me.

Edited by Raw

Ozzy has nothing on metal

Real Metal Gods

Tony Iommi

Rob Halford

Lemmy Kilmister

Chuck Schulinder

Ronnie James Dio

dave mustaine is indeed a god in the metal world. he is playn in ireland tonight,well NOW and i coldnt go <_<

i agree i dnt think ozzy is that big in the metal world, well nowadays anyways!...

Edited by Dean-16