SEAN HANNITY

JasonFontaine

Heard "Welcome to the Jungle" and listened. It was SEAN HANNITY. He briefly asked when Chinese Democracy would ever be coming out...yes - this was last week....

I couldn't BELIEVE it......and I couldn't wait for a number to call in - I just heard the music and listened for a minute....

You're a Great American, Axl!

No, I coulnd't believe it either - but it happened....I think it was Friday of LAST week.....

Either doesn't buy much music or the producers threw it in to plug the CD...

Heard "Welcome to the Jungle" and listened. It was SEAN HANNITY. He briefly asked when Chinese Democracy would ever be coming out...yes - this was last week....

I couldn't BELIEVE it......and I couldn't wait for a number to call in - I just heard the music and listened for a minute....

You're a Great American, Axl!

No, I coulnd't believe it either - but it happened....I think it was Friday of LAST week.....

• 3 months later...

I think he may have misspoken or you are quoting him wrong.

When Ron was on Sean Hannity's show, Sean told Ron that Chinese Democracy sounded great.

Or Mr. Hannity could've been making a joke since CD took quite a while to be released. Don't take the guy too seriously, he's very light-hearted. By the way, does anybody have a clip of Ron on his show from last summer? I'd love to see it.

Haha, stop the presses! Fox News in inaccurate reporting shocker!

FoxNews is a TV channel, not a radio station.

Haha, stop the presses! Sensationalist and unfounded bias against FoxNews shocker!

Sean Hannity is a joke. Hannity is a poor rip off of Limbaugh, devoid of any real entertainment, which leaves you with a bigoted talking head regurgitating political rhetoric. I regularly listen to Levine, Limbaugh, and even Beck on occasions; Hannity is a total hack, he doesn't report news, form original or unique opinions, and only serves to rile the uneducated and out-of-touch members of the Republican party.

Playing Welcome to the Jungle with a stupid off-hand remark about the "release date" is not promotion. Was Ron really on his show? :huh:

Eh? How did what I said in anyway imply I thought it was a radio station?
Well I'm sure the OP is referring to Hannity's radio show, since he said "and I couldn't wait for a number to call in - I just heard the music and listened for a minute". (I believe people can only call into the radio show, not the FoxNews TV show; and if he was referring to the TV show, he would've said "watched" instead of "listened".) The Sean Hannity Show is a nationally-syndicated radio show, independent of FoxNews, as opposed to his TV show "Hannity" on Fox.
Sean Hannity is a joke. Hannity is a poor rip off of Limbaugh, devoid of any real entertainment, which leaves you with a bigoted talking head regurgitating political rhetoric. I regularly listen to Levine, Limbaugh, and even Beck on occasions; Hannity is a total hack, he doesn't report news, form original or unique opinions, and only serves to rile the uneducated and out-of-touch members of the Republican party.

Playing Welcome to the Jungle with a stupid off-hand remark about the "release date" is not promotion. Was Ron really on his show? :huh:

A poor rip off of Limbaugh? Please. Limbaugh is a shock jock; Hannity is just a sane man with an opinion. And no shit he doesn't "report news" - it's an opinion show. He's no better than Maddow or Olbermann on the left in that regard.