New Ace Frehley streaming at RollingStone.com

gunsfanoldie

Its really really good. I think if you're an Ace fan, you won't regret picking it up.

Past The Milky Way might be the best song he's ever written, non-KISS category

I certainly wouldn't agree with that but I do think its a great song. One of my favorites from the new album. I guess it may be in the top 5 of Best songs since KISS (although even that might be doubtful), but the songs from the 78 are really better than that. Milky Way is just surprisingly great. If we aren't including the 78 album, it may be one of the best 2 or 3 songs he's done in his solo career.

My other top songs that have been getting constant airplay along with Milky Way are Gimme A Feelin' and I Wanna Hold You.

Its really really good. I think if you're an Ace fan, you won't regret picking it up.

Past The Milky Way might be the best song he's ever written, non-KISS category

I certainly wouldn't agree with that but I do think its a great song. One of my favorites from the new album. I guess it may be in the top 5 of Best songs since KISS (although even that might be doubtful), but the songs from the 78 are really better than that. Milky Way is just surprisingly great. If we aren't including the 78 album, it may be one of the best 2 or 3 songs he's done in his solo career.

My other top songs that have been getting constant airplay along with Milky Way are Gimme A Feelin' and I Wanna Hold You.

I consider the 78 album KISS