The Invitation (video review)

11 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

nice work mate. I'll watch that movie later

hey my friend, were you the one who posted about horror movies? cos i asked in a post if there is a special place for horror or if we should just post them here. i am so looking forward to watching them before and during Halloween! :)

omg it is such a big deal. here in Reno we have pub crawls and they dress in costume and then they go from bar to bar.

idk yet what i'm going to be but maybe a fairy ( the magic kind :) ) i have these butterfly wings and i could get like a fairy style tutu. and a magic wand of course!

i think you should dress like Jim Breuer when he does goat boy! that would be hilarious :lol:

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

lol nah I find that guy annoying

yeah especially after he trashed Axl. but that one character i can't help but laugh at!

oh i forgot you asked what movies. i have a ton of horror movies but the one i have to watch every year is Night of The Living Dead ( they're coming to get you Barbara :D )

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I think I have a bit of a crush on you lol. I love that movie. Favourite Romero movie is Dawn of the Dead though.

awww me too! Dawn of the Dead is a better movie

there is one i just bought after seeing it on TV last year, it caught my attention me because i love Dia de los Muertos: