Bumblefoot just a temporary guitar player for GN'R?

CarlosEC

Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

spain.gif

Opposite side of the world? :huh:

Back to Geography 101, Moop. :lol:

Obviously you haven't heard of exaggeration. :huh:

hmh... well... wouldn't spain be just as far from NY as LA is? =) or almost... well... where and what is china?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

spain.gif

Obviously you haven't heard of exaggeration. :huh:

hmh... well... wouldn't spain be just as far from NY as LA is? =) or almost... well... where and what is china?

not at all dude. Halfway around the world from London would be somewhere in the pacific ocean like hawaii.

All I know is Buckethead is the superior guitarist and GnR would rock much harder with him, and he doesn't play gay ass guitars shaped like swiss cheese and feet.

:lol: Are you serious?? Have you seen the 9 minute clip of the N.Y. shows and especially the November rain part? Well look at how Bumblefoot plays his guitar and the expression on his face. That's fucking rock n' roll.

He is not standing on stage like a freakin' statue with a white mask and a bucket on his head. Bumblefoot's guitar play sounds million times better than the stuff that Buckethead plays.That's why in my oppinion Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is the best guitar player to be in G N' R.

this is bullshit, i have talked to bumblefoot myself and he has assured me that he is in gnr for "as long as they want me on the team".

Yes.... Probably not that long.... Somehow i think it's true. Why would Axl have all these dates booked then a couple of weeks b4 start searching for another guitartist?

Then again... how ill do you have to be to be out of it for 2 weeks?

Mmmmmm... who knows.... *ponders*

this is bullshit, i have talked to bumblefoot myself and he has assured me that he is in gnr for "as long as they want me on the team".

Yes.... Probably not that long.... Somehow i think it's true. Why would Axl have all these dates booked then a couple of weeks b4 start searching for another guitartist?

Then again... how ill do you have to be to be out of it for 2 weeks?

Mmmmmm... who knows.... *ponders*

Maybe "as long as they want me on the team" doesn't exactly mean "I'm a permanent member of the band."...???!!!

Haven't you guys heard of a "Contract Clause"?

I think that is the obvious explanation for this. Listen:

Bumblefoot said that there had been "contract issues" for a couple of years, didn't he?

Anyway, I think that Bumblefoot IS IN THE BAND full time at the moment, BUT there is a clause in his contract that says something about how the contract can be terminated. IF this or that happens, then Bumblefoot - as the newest member - will be released from duty.

My guess - and this is only a guess - is that Axl wants another guitarist, and if he gets that other guitarist to sign, then Bumblefoot isn't wanted anymore.

I don't wanna predict Slash's return, but IF Bumblefoot leaves, then I'm quite certain that the new guitarist is Slash.

It's all about clauses in the contracts, and Bumblefoot's can be something like:

"If Slash comes back, you are surplus to requirements".

Haven't you guys heard of a "Contract Clause"?

I think that is the obvious explanation for this. Listen:

Bumblefoot said that there had been "contract issues" for a couple of years, didn't he?

Anyway, I think that Bumblefoot IS IN THE BAND full time at the moment, BUT there is a clause in his contract that says something about how the contract can be terminated. IF this or that happens, then Bumblefoot - as the newest member - will be released from duty.

My guess - and this is only a guess - is that Axl wants another guitarist, and if he gets that other guitarist to sign, then Bumblefoot isn't wanted anymore.

I don't wanna predict Slash's return, but IF Bumblefoot leaves, then I'm quite certain that the new guitarist is Slash.

It's all about clauses in the contracts, and Bumblefoot's can be something like:

"If Slash comes back, you are surplus to requirements".

That would be my dream coming true! :heart:

I think he'll stay. Izzy ain't a lead guitarist, even if Izzy & Adler would join (what I don't believe), they needed a lead guitarist. And Brian May is certainly NOT going to join GNR, forget it folks.

Bumblefoot's "contract issue" might be that he was not willing to sign on until they were actually ready to do something.

Like he didn't see the point of signing on and giving his time and energy to a project that was still a ways away from actually performing. They said they had been talking to him for like 2 years...and in that 2 years, the band did nothing.

Just a theory.

spain.gif

Actually, I see two land masses there. One on the left, the other on the right. Two sides. London is on one and New York the other. So actually, he was right. They in fact are on opposite sides. :book:

You are aware that the world is not actually flat aren't you?

If you were to draw a line through NYC and the geometric center of the earth, the line would come out on the other side of the globe somewhere roughly near Shanghai, in China. Nowhere near Spain.

Doesn't matter. He didn't say that Spain was at the other side of the planet relative to New York, only that it was on the other side. And yes, I know the Earth isn't flat. But if you cut it in half (north to south) in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean (or the Pacific), you'd get North and South America on one side, and Europe and Asia on the other. Two halves. Everything that falls on one half is on the other side of the world to what is on the other half - but they will be different distances apart depending on which countries/cities you are comparing.

And this is how we humans view the Earth - in a two-dimensional way, which is neither here nor there really, because I still say he was right, no matter whether you look at the Earth in two or three dimensions.

Edited by KBear

Ron seems like a shit hot guitarist and a cool guy, but really, he can't come close to matching the perfection that is Buckethead. Really wish he would just re-join guns, but doesn't look like it's ever gonna happen unfortunately :confused: Bucket is a huge loss to GnR in my opinion.

There seems to be a lot of idiots who don't like Buckethead due to his appearence or how he moves around on stage whilst performing live? Jesus christ, get a grip! it's the music he makes with his fingers that matters! You're probably the same idiots who have dissed Finck in past, but now think he fuckin rocks just because he has changed his image somewhat! Stupid bastards.

Ron seems like a shit hot guitarist and a cool guy, but really, he can't come close to matching the perfection that is Buckethead. Really wish he would just re-join guns, but doesn't look like it's ever gonna happen unfortunately :confused: Bucket is a huge loss to GnR in my opinion.

There seems to be a lot of idiots who don't like Buckethead due to his appearence or how he moves around on stage whilst performing live? Jesus christ, get a grip! it's the music he makes with his fingers that matters! You're probably the same idiots who have dissed Finck in past, but now think he fuckin rocks just because he has changed his image somewhat! Stupid bastards.

Agreed.

thanks for posting. i am glad someone with logic was willing to state the obvious. if you are dissing bucket, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and you have no idea why bucket does what he does. he was an essential part to gnr and he will be sorely missed.

Edited by bucketfan27

Ron is the new guitarist - until we hear otherwise.

Since this rumor has no link or real source (ie. nobody provided a name of the person who allegedly said it and when it was said), this thread will be locked.

Well he looks the part and he can play guitar but is Bumblefoot now a fully fledge member of Guns N Roses or is he just here for the upcoming tour?

If he is a fully fledged member will he contribute to the new album? I guess if they have 3 CDs worth of music he will be missing from the first release and feature on others, or maybe has he re recorded Buckethead material or even added new layers onto songs for the first CD.

Well he looks the part and he can play guitar but is Bumblefoot now a fully fledge member of Guns N Roses or is he just here for the upcoming tour?

If he is a fully fledged member will he contribute to the new album? I guess if they have 3 CDs worth of music he will be missing from the first release and feature on others, or maybe has he re recorded Buckethead material or even added new layers onto songs for the first CD.

NO!!!

He is just passing by!!!!