Rare Guns N' Roses Pictures & Newspaper Clipping Norway 1993

An amazing subscriber from Norway sent me these from her collection. I remember reading about Matt Sorum and his then wife Kai Sorum visiting Matt's ancesteral village and there's also a review of Guns N' Roses show in Oslo. I haven't seen a lot of these photos before!

http://gnrcentral.com/2018/02/02/rare-1993-guns-n-roses-photo-newspaper-clipping-from-oslo-norway/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NorwayIllusion said:

I have those photos. Did buy them back then. 

The best thing about the 1991 Gig in Oslo, that never happened, is a party with GNR and the band Go Go Gorilla. 

The GNR show was cancelled, Axl Rose went to Paris, leaving the rest of the band, and crew in Oslo. 

GNR was in this bar, and suddenly Go Go Gorilla came in. Overloaded of Joy because they signed a record contract that Day.  

The two bands bonded and celebrated the contract. Slash payed for all of the liquor. 

The Go Go Gorilla's  singer, was a funny but poor guy. Had  No money, had no car, but he had an older bicycle. When they did leave the bar, they tried to escape the paparazzis. On a bicycle.  The singer, slash and matt sorum, all three on ONE bicycle, and a Duff McKagen, allready  way out of shape trying  to run after them, together with the paparazzis and bodyguards. 

The singer has a very loud laughter and half the City could hear him coming down the street with "50%" of GNR on his bike, and a Long tale with photographers, bodyguards, fans, and a exhausted Duff back There somewhere. 

Those Were the days, haydays 

thanks for the story, didn't know that.