Cracking AXL tribute

CRACKING AXL TRIBUTE: If you go to youtube and search for "Harry Wallace" or go to

. You will see a cracking Axl tribute from my laddie. Comment if you can and pass on the link if you like it. I want as many hits as possible. Many thanks Edited by Doug Wallace

sweet jesus... :huh:

fuckin hell!! That gave me huge shivers. The moves, voice and everything!!

OUTstanding!!! You can tell Harry loves doing this - and he's damn good at it too!

I'm sure Axl himself would be very impressed with your lad!

He needs to start getting his shit together now though. Dont hang around, man. Seriously. He needs to sing and sing and sing and dance and watch and watch some more and do this EVERY FUCKIN DAY and he will without a shadow of a doubt be at the top of his game as a HUGE professional Axl tribute act.

Oh I just read your last post - well done!! His first show comin up!! Nurture him like the treasure he is! - and Good Luck Harry!!

Edited by Mrs Axl

Its cool but copy copycat singers never go any where. You gotta be different.

He says he wants to do his own stuff eventually so give him time. He has no fears about performing so its really getting his own stuff together that he needs to do. He's only 13 so plenty of time. Thanks for your comment

Its cool but copy copycat singers never go any where. You gotta be different.

There is huge money to be made from quality tribute acts - absolutely huge. The best ones are always in work! Yes if he wants fame and to record then he will have to find his own niche - but he could easilly make a good living as an Axl tribute act if thats what he wants to do.

Oooooooooh man that was priceless. He had the moves, the snake dance, the storm off stage...The only thinkg the kid didn't do was kick some random giy oiut from the front few rows and bitch about security, light and sound guys.

Make sure ya remember to come back and post his first show here!

A8R

CRACKING AXL TRIBUTE: If you go to youtube and search for "Harry Wallace" or go to
. You will see a cracking Axl tribute from my laddie. Comment if you can and pass on the link if you like it. I want as many hits as possible. Many thanks

It's a shame youtube freezes up so fucking much I'm sure I would have enjoyed this!!!

Quoted this from a Youtube comment on the WTTJ video.

"I personally don't think its a good thing pushing a "kid" to be an Axl impersonator. Don't get me wrong its great and all that but what if he can't do it when his voice breaks, imagine the upset!"

I agree there people!

Doug its an amazing talent Harry has but seriously unless your vocal training him for when his voice breaks his illusion of grandure of being the next Axl Rose your giving him is gonna be shattered.

Edited by coldheartbreaker25