CD covers from Solo Records

BrunoGuAnA

Hello! Does anyone know where can I Find cd covers from the following Solo Albuns of:

Gilby Clarke - Blooze

10 Minute Warning

Duff McKagan - Beautiful Disease

Loaded - Episode 1999: Live

Mad For The Racket - The Racketeers

The Gentlemen

Col. Parker - Rock N Roll Music

Matt Sorum - Hollywood Zen

Adler's Appetite

Rock Star Supernova

Izzy Stradlin - Miami

Oh! and is there any good site of GNR and Solo cd covers?

I know this is Ilegal and very sad to ask for.... but In Portugal I can't find any of these albuns in stores... I appreciate if you could help me.

Thank You.

I hate to be a prick but you really contradicted yourself there -

I can't find any of these albums in stores
- This implies you went out and looked for the albums and probably had money and you were perfectly willing and able to purchase them.

But you said -

I know this is Ilegal and very sad to ask for
- This implies you downloaded them which is indeed very sad and is killing the music industry and may well be a reason Chinese Democracy is taking its god damned time. But the contradiction is that you had money and you downloaded them illegally. Why not purchase them online. Maybe thats too complicated.

Maybe you should make your own covers and your own music and do something constructive with your life...

Hello, I understand what you mean, and believe me, I'm looking for the original albums. I already tried ebay, and I pay for two albuns, and they where copies...Believe me, I got very sad with that, sometimes ebay sucks has you know...

I have a lot of GNR bootlegs, all original albuns and I have a few Japanese editions that cost a lot of money, it's not the first time I buy an original cd for 40.00 eur (+- 40.00 usd), and that happened with Duff, Gilby and Izzy Japanese Albuns Editions. So believe me when I say I can't find those albuns anywhere in the stores...

I am a big fan of Guns N' Roses since 1988, and I realy love their music, I try to buy everything original because I am a GNR fan, and a collector.

I am a musician too, and I know that the download shit is realy realy sad and bad.

Hope you all understand.

Cheers

it's easy to find Rock Star Supernova cd.. all the stores probably still got some of the copies since the first time they got the album, it sucks, not worth the money.. Miami has to be bought through iTunes and I can't get it until I get a credit card :(

haven't found the other either though.. not planning on buying them anyways, not until I've got nothing more to listen to

10 minute warning: http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources...e02778e1ybz.jpg

Duff McKagan - Beautiful Disease - http://www.mygnr.com/loaded/images/DUFF_BE...FUL_DISEASE.jpg

Loaded - Episode 1999: Live - http://www.mygnr.com/loaded/images/DUFF_LI...PISODE_1999.jpg

Mad For The Racket - The Racketeers - http://www.aversion.com/bands/madfortherac...ages/rev646.gif

and other you can find on Google.com sure those pics are small but try using Google, it helps

- This implies you went out and looked for the albums and probably had money and you were perfectly willing and able to purchase them.

But you said -

- This implies you downloaded them which is indeed very sad and is killing the music industry and may well be a reason Chinese Democracy is taking its god damned time. But the contradiction is that you had money and you downloaded them illegally. Why not purchase them online. Maybe thats too complicated.

Maybe you should make your own covers and your own music and do something constructive with your life...

woah, woah, woah......slower down there Bobby. This coming from the man who bragged:

i have a ridiculously high end pc and i have downloaded/made emulators of all the major consoles you can think of and i have all the major games you can think of 2 and they all run off my pc! for very very cheap considering i didn't have to buy all the consoles seperately and i made the pc myself! rock3 rock3 rock3

???

But you said -

woah, woah, woah......slower down there Bobby. This coming from the man who bragged:

i have a ridiculously high end pc and i have downloaded/made emulators of all the major consoles you can think of and i have all the major games you can think of 2 and they all run off my pc! for very very cheap considering i didn't have to buy all the consoles seperately and i made the pc myself! rock3 rock3 rock3

???

Ooh.. pwnd :P

Well, I guess Google. But, buy 'em tbh.