Guns Box

Death Star

I just purchased an album called Guns Box at Best Buy. It looks like it was resealed via Deadline /The Orchard. It has various Hollywood Rose tracks including one with Teddy Zig-Zag various L.A. Guns songs and various Guns N' Roses songs featuring Gilby Clarke and Tracii Guns along with a couple Slash tracks. I never heard of the album till I bought it. Anyone willing to shed some light on this?

Edited by Death Star

Yeah, it's basicaly a compliation album. Over the years Tracii Guns and Guilby Clarke have been invloved with a fuckload of GNR tribute albuns...basicaly trying to make money of of GNR any way they can. All the GNR cover songs are off of the most recent tribute album..I can't remeber the name of it, but i had downloaded it before on my other laptop that got stolen.

The rest are from other solo projects involving past gunners including Matt, Duff, Teddy Zig Zag and others. Also the hollywood rose album that was released a few years ago has some tracks on this one.

One thing i Noticed about this album is that it credits "Hollywood Rose" AND a band called "Hollywood roses" :huh: Not sure about that one.

A8R

Yeah, it's basicaly a compliation album. Over the years Tracii Guns and Guilby Clarke have been invloved with a fuckload of GNR tribute albuns...basicaly trying to make money of of GNR any way they can. All the GNR cover songs are off of the most recent tribute album..I can't remeber the name of it, but i had downloaded it before on my other laptop that got stolen.

The rest are from other solo projects involving past gunners including Matt, Duff, Teddy Zig Zag and others. Also the hollywood rose album that was released a few years ago has some tracks on this one.

One thing i Noticed about this album is that it credits "Hollywood Rose" AND a band called "Hollywood roses" :huh: Not sure about that one.

A8R

www.hollywoodroses.net

that address is not valid

Try:

www.myspace.com/hollywoodroses

and

www.myspace.com/dopesnake666

Two seaparate bands, but Cleopatra basically combined both on the CD as Hollywood Roses.

oooh, i see. They are just a tribute band then. What got me fucked up was that unofficial bio "the prettiest star" or whatever it was called. GNR's first manager, that chick that was houseing the whole band for a while, actually reffered to Hollywood Roses as Hollywood Roses.

A8R