**The Crue**

UseYourAppetite

I really liked If I Die Tomorrow.. :heart: Pretty good ballad Motley style.

I love them, specially Mr. Nikki Sixx. :wub: I still listen to Dr Feelgood all the time.

Mötley Crüe didn't write this song, it was (don't kill yourself)... Simple Plan. And of course, ti sucks

At what point did she say that Motley wrote it?? They didn't write it but they damn sure made it awesome.

Yep i knew that, my point was that they made it sound great like a typical Motley ballad. rock3

I love them, specially Mr. Nikki Sixx. :wub: I still listen to Dr Feelgood all the time.

Mötley Crüe didn't write this song, it was (don't kill yourself)... Simple Plan. And of course, ti sucks

At what point did she say that Motley wrote it?? They didn't write it but they damn sure made it awesome.

Yep i knew that, my point was that they made it sound great like a typical Motley ballad. rock3

You are way too sweet Nat... ;)

btw, I agree. GREAT Crue song.

Sorry, I thought she loved Nikki Sixx because this song.

And compare this song to any other song (not from S/T or GS) and you will notice the difference. The guitar solo was horrible, and it sounds so modern rock. In my opinion, I prefer the classic sound.