not allowed to take pictures at a concert

Iceman24

I saw Dream Theater last night for the second time this year and they again ruled, but what really pissed me off was the fact, that we were not allowed to take pics. I wasn't even allowed to make pictures with my cell phone, because some hooray for tolerance!, was standing there always reacting (though I managed to make 6 pics without being noticed except for once). I think this is a fuckin' joke. I usually make some pics at a concert to have some kind of memory and I just like watching the pics I did. I spent like 60 Dollars to see Dream Theater and I bought a shirt for like 40 Dollars and I'm still not allowed to make some stupid pics with my mobile phone. How ridiculous is that? Why should John Petrucci or the others care if I make some amateur pics, maybe put them online. The only thing that could happen would be, that anyone sees them and thinks he or she should go and see them, too.

I find that really annoying. What do you guys think?

Are you sure it was not the venue's policy instead of the band's?

Regardless, I agree with you. I think it's bullshit.

I don't think so. Was at the same place to see the Spirit Of Rock festival in 2007 featuring Saxon, Motörhead, Heaven And Hell, etc. and there they didn't care about taking pictures.