Promoters in UK/Europe?

Well its a bit of a long shot but I live in the Western Isles of Scotland and it might seem 'out of the way' but Paolo Nutini, Biffy Clyro and The View are just some of the acts that have swung by here during their tours. As well as having the Hebridean Celtic Festival that has seen Van Morrison, The Sawdoctors, Runrig, etc perform, so it's not 'no mans land' so to speak. Our Lunar Activities is a local act that are currently recording with +44/Blink 182 bass player Mark, click here to check out news on the recording process

If you're interested (or anyone for that matter) in looking for gigs, contact 'Honcho Promotions' :)

Mention 'Monty' if you do :)

Hey

Booking a tour throughout the UK and Europe, would like to contact as many promoters as possible.

If you hook me up and we get a gig in your town, drinks are on us.

Help?

Cheers!

What is your band? What music and where are you looking to play. What capacity? Aside from Guns 2 Roses i work in promotion in the London area and have contacts all over the UK. mail me on guns2roses@london.com