Slash Signature Gibson Les Paul Model

The Slash signature Gibson model Les Paul is no long on GAK. But the new Epiphone Slash model is.

I was just wondering if Gibson have stopped making the current Slash model to make way for new ones that are due to come out soon.

They would've stopped making them ages ago to clear out existing inventory.

I used the Slash Gibbo and thought it was horrible. No way was it worth £2500. Hopefully this new one will be better.

The Slash signature Gibson model Les Paul is no long on GAK. But the new Epiphone Slash model is.

I was just wondering if Gibson have stopped making the current Slash model to make way for new ones that are due to come out soon.

They would've stopped making them ages ago to clear out existing inventory.

I used the Slash Gibbo and thought it was horrible. No way was it worth £2500. Hopefully this new one will be better.

I never tried the Slash Gibson, lets hope I will get a chance to play on the new one. From the pics ive seen of the new one, it looks gorgeous :P

Edited by Slash Guitarist

Slash signature.

I would never buy this why would you want to spwend that much money on a beaten guitar. it mentions the prices in the link which is a rip off.

$5880 which is £2984 :blink:

Its priced about the same as the previous Slash Custom Shop Signature.

Maybe I shall not be buying one then.

I believe there are suposed to be 8 Slash models to come out eventually?

I cant remember where I read it but I believe there is going to be a replica of Slash's Gold Top Les Paul.

On that page there is also pictures of a Gibson USA Slash model too.

Which it says will cost $3499, which is £1775.

I will post the pictures here for the USA model, thanks to who ever posted them on the Gibson Forum.

kdkf2f.jpg

20k271i.jpg

Edited by Slash Guitarist

• 2 months later...

So the consensus is that it's not really worth the $? I've been saving up for a real Gibson Paul for a good while, so I'm wondering if I should keep saving to get a regular Gibson Paul or if this Slash model is good enough.