Angry Music

lifer

KoRn

Limp Bizkit

Superjoint Ritual

Papa Roach

Machine Head

Slipknot

The only reason to get angry of this music, is because they suck so hard.

Kiss my ass you idiot. I'm getting so sick of close minded people like you bashing bands just because everyone else says they suck.

Why the fuck aren't you banned yet?

Thats none of your business.

Now please stay on topic.

Edited by lifer

KoRn

Limp Bizkit

Superjoint Ritual

Papa Roach

Machine Head

Slipknot

The only reason to get angry of this music, is because they suck so hard.

Pantera and Superjoint suck? They're awesome! You can;t deny Phil's vocal talent.

edit: Papa Roach sucks and so does Bizkit.

Edited by Death Star

Pantera is awful are you serious their singer is so bad, they're just like a fad band with the new age emo hippies

You sir are full of shit. Pantera was by far the most instrumentally talented band of the 90's.

I never mentioned instruments, I will say it again, their singer SUCKS and it was just a fad band for new age emo hippies.

I don't understand how I am full of shit because I don't like them, I didn't say you're full of shit for liking them.

Pantera is awful are you serious their singer is so bad, they're just like a fad band with the new age emo hippies

You sir are full of shit. Pantera was by far the most instrumentally talented band of the 90's.

I never mentioned instruments, I will say it again, their singer SUCKS and it was just a fad band for new age emo hippies.

I don't understand how I am full of shit because I don't like them, I didn't say you're full of shit for liking them.

Pantera fans were not emos. Pantera had the grunge and alternative rock audience in the early 90's. Then they gained more of a redneck audience after 96'.

Pantera?

Hippie?

Emo?

all together in one post?

Pantera might be the musical oppisite of moth emo and hippie.

Are you sure you don't have them confused with another band?

Is

PANTERA

Hippy

not really like pantera, at all

Pantera?

Hippie?

Emo?

all together in one post?

Pantera might be the musical oppisite of moth emo and hippie.

Are you sure you don't have them confused with another band?

Is

PANTERA

Hippy

not really like pantera, at all

Well all the emo pothead kids always listen to them, and I'm talking new age hippies, the wanna be ones who try to be cool by smoking pot and listening to hardcore screamo and death metal where you can't understand a damn word the singer is saying, I'm not talking happy go lucky shroom trippy van hippies