Are Adler's Appetite playing or what?

The_Terminator

I went to see Adler's Appetite on Jan. 8 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA.

They were great and the band sang two new songs. I can't remember the name, but I wonder if the songs were recorded with Steven.

I think I even saw Brook, the guy who manages Steven Adler's Official site and is his friend. He looked exactly like the guy in the photo with Steven on his website.

He was taking photos of the band right infront of me and then he turned around and smiled.

Anyways the show was awesome. :) I saw a lot of oldschoolers there and new fans as well.

Edited by Mademoisellana83

Izzy was not there and cameras were not allowed. I took my camera with me but they would not let me take it in.

So how was the show? It would've been funny if someone had snuck a camera in there and taken a picture, and then one of the guys on the stage saw the camera and jumped off the stage to get it. Pulling an Axl. :lol:

Izzy was not there and cameras were not allowed. I took my camera with me but they would not let me take it in.

So how was the show? It would've been funny if someone had snuck a camera in there and taken a picture, and then one of the guys on the stage saw the camera and jumped off the stage to get it. Pulling an Axl. :lol:

The show was awesome and Steven was great on the drums.

I answered this question with a long response in the Velvet Revolver section regarding Adler's Appetite.